News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Bye bye!

Started by crosby, May 26, 2015, 08:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosby

Sucks but I am forced to take a leave of absence. Powered by only a macbook air, I am reduced to playing FTL over and over again. With no forseeable gaming pc, I will not be able to play tfc.

Swede: thanks for being so easy to stab on 2fort

Saleen: thanks for working with me

Eri: you are so god damn annoying to dm on 2fort

Krumy: i love you

Juliet: i love you

Master: kit busta

Every person I banned: lol

Ill pop in every once in a while

Anyone ever buys a xbox1 my gamertag is Chraaaas

ps Dragonite still cheats I swear it

p0izon

You could sell that POS Macbook and build a pretty decent gaming PC.

Swede

Wtf, u leavin without asking for permission to do so.

Master

Quote from: crosby on May 26, 2015, 08:08:40 AM
Master: kit busta
Same old crusby! busta! straight busta!

Quote from: Swede on May 26, 2015, 11:24:57 AM
Wtf, u leavin without asking for permission to do so.
BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!

Gimpy

Kerrybiantulip

.............noooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOoOoOOoooooooooOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOoOoOOoooooooooOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOoOoOOoooooooooOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOoOoOOoooooooooOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOoOoOOoooooooooOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOoOoOOoooooooooOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOoOoOOoooooooooOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOoOoOOoooooooooOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOoOoOOoooooooooOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooOOOoOoOOoooooooooOOOOOooo... aerith

Rand

Cros, GL with getting a PC connection.  Take care. 

lil-bastard

Take care man. I'm sure you will be back..."they always come back"  :gum:

Master

Quote from: lil-bastard on May 26, 2015, 06:55:11 PM
Take care man. I'm sure you will be back..."they always come back"  :gum:

crosby

Hackrat

Sucks but I am forced to take a leave of absence. Powered by only a macbook air, I am reduced to playing FTL over and over again. With no forseeable gaming pc, I will not be able to play tfc.

What is FTL?

Master

Quote from: Hackrat on May 27, 2015, 11:00:49 AM
What is FTL?

It's a vidyagaems.

Also, you should learn how to use bbcode properly :^)

Swede

Take care buddy, cya soon.

klumy

bye cresby, pls keep in touch!

SpamDaddy!

You'll be back...

By the way, is your monitor ok? I have an old machine (have to check specs) but it will play HL np. You can have it if you like.