News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

EVIL Scrim Match 25 March 2016 - 8PM CST

Started by Master, March 21, 2016, 12:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

Sorry guys, im too lazy to make the actual post.. but its the same as the last time.

Maybe someone can edit this post for me and provide some pertinent information

March 25th, 2016 @8PM CST.

It's Scrimmage time again!!!  On Friday, 03/25/16 at 2000 hours, CST, we are planning to have a Scrimmage game from members of our fantastic clan.  The Scrimmage will take place on the Spillway server.  The more that can make it, the better!!! 

1. The more clan members that can give the clan about an hour of your busy friday night, we at the HC would appreciate it.

2.  The map will be decided upon when we find out how many clan members can show up, and we will determine also if it will be OVD or a regular match.  This also depends on the number of people that show up. 

3.  If we play O v D, then Blue is O and Red is D.  When the round is up, teams will swap sides.  Whichever team gets the most caps at the end of both rounds, that team wins!  If enough players show up, and we play regular play, then there is no O v O allowed.  In other words, offense players from either team can not engage in combat.  Which means, no potshotting, no pursuing the enemy offense into your base, etc.  You can however call out incoming if you so choose.  Last scrimmage we decided upon only Offense can be a medic and a scout.  Not sure whose idea that was, but any class can play offense really.  (unless we all decide something different.) 

4.  TK is on, but maybe remove the tk auto kick and ban, lol I was a victim of this in the last scrimmage and had to wait a couple of minutes before I could rejoin. 
--This *should be fixed, klumy TKed me about 20ish times in a row with no kick/ban using the pickup.cfg.

5.  Master, I was wondering if we can setup a different config for like match time or however you do it, and load it on the server before the match
klumy was nice enough to make one and get it all set up with all the info, so it is already done.

6.  Team Captain's will decided at match time. 

7.  Because of my idea (Paz) for scrimmaging, made this all possible.  You are all welcome!

If anyone else can add to or take away from this go ahead, Help out!

Medium-Q-

I probably can't attend, but I didn't think i would make it last time either so If i can I'll show up.

Paz

You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

Gimpy

First scrim, we removed bhop.

Second scrim, we did not.

Third scrim, we remove bhop??

Master

Quote from: Gimpy on March 22, 2016, 05:02:42 PM
First scrim, we removed bhop.

Second scrim, we did not.

Third scrim, we remove bhop??
incorrect, we voted each time.. third scrim we vote again amongst those who are there.*

*= my 2 cents

klumy

Would Sundays work better/worse for anyone?

Just trying to see if we could get a better day.

Butterbean

Ill be there whether it is Friday or Sunday! Probably my last one that ill be able to be in for a little while.. Looking forward to it!

P.S. Rand wants the D!

p0izon

im almost certain I wont be on. But if I go broke by friday, then I'll be here.

p0izon

Quote from: klumy on March 22, 2016, 05:53:38 PM

sunday would be ideal for me, because I lay in bed all sunday.

Gimpy

Quote from: Master on March 21, 2016, 12:57:40 AM
Last scrimmage we decided upon only Offense can be a medic and a scout.  Not sure whose idea that was, but any class can play offense really.  (unless we all decide something different.) 

Agreed.

Quote from: Master on March 22, 2016, 05:46:15 PM
third scrim we vote again amongst those who are there.*

*= my 2 cents

Double agreed.

Master

Quote from: klumy on March 22, 2016, 05:53:38 PM

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/49235395.jpg

But yeah, anything works for me.. we have meeting on saturdays.. so these fridays arent fantastic.. but we can do more trial runs on different days and see how they work out.. but I 100% agree.. the more the better.

Medium-Q-

Sundays during the day work best for me as well since the Wife works most Sundays, and I can do what I want! Just don't tell her i said that.

crosby

klumy

The people have spoken!

We will try the next one on Sunday.

Gimpy

I've got plans with the wife... But I may be able to make it after it starts. I'll be happy speccing, or sub in if needed.