News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Leave of Absence

Started by Gimpy, June 08, 2015, 01:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

So its much to my great sadness that i must announce a temporary leave of absence from TFC. Long story short, my wife says i play too much, and I say she watches netflix too much.
Her solution was to completely cancel our internet, thus, my leave of absence.

I have no idea how long this is going to last, but i hope its short. If possible, please retain my forums access, as i do have limited service on my cell phone, but my firewall at work blocks all access to the forums during the day.

I hope I'm not gone too long... i have hundred of console and computer games... TFC has always been my favorite and i have played it for about 15 years. I won't be gone long...

Paz

Hey Gimpy!

I haven't played with you much, but as for being a fellow clan member and this being my favorite game of all time, I hope you do not have to be gone long.  All I can say is handle yo business and hurry back!! hehe.

You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

klumy

Master

Poor gimpy, don't you know that disagreeing with females will only cause MORE problems? Hope to see you back soon.

SpamDaddy!

Damnit, Gimp, I hate hearing this. I can tell you as you are married longer and she realizes that every moment you are home doesn't have to be staring at her things will calm down on this front. I can also tell you I went throughthe same thing after I was first married. That's one of the reasons I sold all my junk.

Don't sell it. Put it in storage where she can't see it if you must.

Lastly, I love my wife more than life itself and if giving up TFC will make our marriage better and her happier - TFC is gone.

Do what you have to do and know we are here for ya - btw Steam has an app so you can contact steam friends : )
http://store.steampowered.com/mobile

Our best to you and your lovely wife!
See you soon!

p0izon

Quote from: Gimpy on June 08, 2015, 01:39:43 PMLong story short, my wife says i play too much, and I say she watches netflix too much.
Her solution was to completely cancel our internet, thus, my leave of absence.

Rand

That's compromise right there!

Truthfully, sorry to hear of your troubles on the internet front.  I hope that you both can come to a good conclusion.

^ Marriage is built on a word in the first sentence.

Butterbean

Gotta take care of what you have at home. C-Ya soon Gimpy!!!

Swede

Family first, but u will be back. Cya then!

Master

Quote from: Swede on June 09, 2015, 02:17:20 AM
Family first, but u will be back. Cya then!
Nobody quits TFC forever :)

Venomous Fangs

I would be surprised if this lasts long, remember you wife also is losing access to the internet, unheard of these days for anyone under 50.

Looks like you need to go on a romantic holiday and patch things up.

Be seeing you around Gimpy. 

lil-bastard

If mommas not happy..NOBODY is happy. Seems to me you have your priorities straight. See you when she gets ready for another fix of Netflix!  :gum:

Saleen219

I havent been on servers much myself. no excuse. just havent been in the mood. been lurking the forums tho.

duelrabbit

Damnit.  I actually enjoyed playing with you on the servers mate!

Come back soon!

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Rand on June 08, 2015, 07:51:43 PM
That's compromise right there!

Truthfully, sorry to hear of your troubles on the internet front.  I hope that you both can come to a good conclusion.

^ Marriage is built on a word in the first sentence.

Rand is correct. The word he is referring to is "RIGHT"!
The man is always right! Nothin' wrong a stiff backhand won't fix...btw my wife doesn't even KNOW about this website. FYI.