News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

My cat has a serious staring problem...(he just wants me to give him attention)

Started by Kerrybiantulip, March 25, 2014, 04:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrybiantulip

If I game too much (which we all know happens) my cat will get on my desk and stare at me for long sessions.  This is his favorite angle.  Sometimes he goes on the kitchen table to my right and stares at me from there.  If I look at him while he's staring at me, his whole chest heaves and he goes *BBRRRRRTTTTTT*.  I love my cat. He's so goddamned cute.

Minky

Looks like the cat my dogs chase when I take them walking haha.

Do you end up giving it attention afterwards?
What's its name?

Saleen219

i think your cat in the last image is thinking "I cant believe u let that n00b pwn you like that"

Kerrybiantulip

Cats *always* look disgusted when you aren't doing exactly what they want ;)

His name is Kit.  He loves to race me when we run through the apartment.  He jumps super high, it's so funny.  I chase him, then he chases me. If I sit down to game again he comes at me sideways with his back arched and ears back and I get up and chase him again.

Saleen219

That was my cat, Spike. I had to put her down last year. She owned me for 15 years. We would play peek a boo.  :'(

:rip:  I miss my lil Spike.

Kerrybiantulip

Quote from: Saleen219 on March 25, 2014, 08:36:01 PM

That was my cat, Spike. I had to put her down last year. She owned me for 15 years. We would play peek a boo.  :'(

:rip:  I miss my lil Spike.

Your kitty was so very pretty.   *hugs to you*  I'm gonna be broken when I lose my little man.  He's plastered to the floor right now...time to go drag him to bed with me and piss him off because I wanna snuggle and he doesn't. :)

Cookie

Saleen219

i cant believe anyone, or anything would NOT want to cuddle with you!!

My cat was NOT a cuddlier either, she did NOT liked to be picked up, a very peculiar cat but my most favorite. hating everyone but me lol :P

SpamDaddy!

Both of your kitties are so sweet! Calliebell (top) is part mainecoon and calico..Oreo (bottom) is a rescue right off the Bayou in Louisiana...

Callie is the undisputed ruler and queen of the Empire. Here she is guarding the door and refuses to let Oreo near it. Unfortunately for her (as illustrated) Oreo is oblivious to her dominance at that particular moment. When he wants to beg to go outside on the porch he will run to her bowl and take a few bites. It makes a metallic sound so she runs to defend it and he scampers to the door.

She will posture in front of the food bowl for 20 or 30 minutes and walk back and forth near it before she realize he has once again evaded her oppression.

Sal, sorr aboutr Spike..there will never be another like her I am sure..but I am also sure there is another cat out there that needs you!

Saleen219

ya thanks ... im done with cats for a while. that was Spike the third, i found it much easier to remember the names if i used the same one :P

May not be a Spike IV, as right now the wife has a cat (Callie), and we also have two rabbits.

Spike was a rescue, when just a few weeks old.

Kerrybiantulip

Oreo is cute.. I love calicos too. :)

Know how they always say cats sometimes resemble their owners? I'm thinking Oreo looks like Spam after a night of drinking ;)

Saleen219

SyKosis

Swede

Cute dog, just put down my 14 year old Mallinois training friend.
She was a lovely dog and I miss her much. We trained and competed together for many years.
2 of her puppies was exported to US Army and served there. They are now retired from service.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Swede on April 02, 2014, 11:02:31 AM
Cute dog, just put down my 14 year old Mallinois training friend.
She was a lovely dog and I miss her much. We trained and competed together for many years.
2 of her puppies was exported to US Army and served there. They are now retired from service.

Dang. I am sorry to hear that, Swede, althoug I am glad she has a world class bloodline that lives on. I hopr you find another companion that can help fill the void.