News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

One of the best

Started by tdawgpunk, October 18, 2013, 03:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tdawgpunk

Im one of the best players on Evil and i think everyone knows it... I know it hurts so good to love me. so next time while i'm playing if you need a break from me kicking your butt... let me know... ( i will still beat that butt anyway) ROFL....

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: tdawgpunk on October 18, 2013, 03:56:48 PM
Im one of the best players on Evil and i think everyone knows it... I know it hurts so good to love me. so next time while i'm playing if you need a break from me kicking your butt... let me know... ( i will still beat that butt anyway) ROFL....

I have no idea who you are but in the interest of my butt and you possibly beating it I formally request a break from the beating of my butt. Enough players beat my butt to where I should take ANYONE up who is offering a break from it's beating.

Thank you for your support.

Saleen219

I'll just slay you. call it even.

:rip:  <-- you

tdawgpunk

I think i played you spam... I think???? not sure cause your NOBODY.... im going to play now cause your butt is making me sick...

slenna we played together before... next time i will not be on your team an kick your back side real good and show you Tdawgpunk is..

tdawgpunk

Need help bad... these butt hole's are hacking and running over the games. f**king punks... I need to be a ADMIN... vote it in

Saleen219

a) why need an admin, or be one, if you feel you are better than everyone and
b) with that attitude?

also, youd prbly get faster response for an admin (if coming to the web site), by using the shout box..

Master

Quote from: Saleen219 on October 28, 2013, 02:51:23 PM
a) why need an admin, or be one, if you feel you are better than everyone and
b) with that attitude?

also, youd prbly get faster response for an admin (if coming to the web site), by using the shout box..
c) I dont know the player "these butt hole's" please be more descriptive of the incident, who it is (steamids are amazing!) where it was, and when it happened.

tdawgpunk

Master you said to use this page to say what ever you want and to mess with any one you want just have a good time.. i guess you meant everyone but me... and i was a admin not to long ago. you was working on your server and from then on i wasnt on.. that cool never said anything about it.. but these butt holes in the game thats hacking... well i been in one just the other day when you came in and caught him...but i dont know how to use a shout box or what 1 is.

Master

Quote from: tdawgpunk on October 31, 2013, 11:53:22 AM
Master you said to use this page to say what ever you want and to mess with any one you want just have a good time.. i guess you meant everyone but me... and i was a admin not to long ago. you was working on your server and from then on i wasnt on.. that cool never said anything about it.. but these butt holes in the game thats hacking... well i been in one just the other day when you came in and caught him...but i dont know how to use a shout box or what 1 is.
Have you been on our site? check it out sometime www.esclan.net

You still lack description in who these 'butt holes' are , I am not an admin, I run the servers, I don't administrate them, be thankful I am even taking time out of my day to acknowledge you.

I don't care what you say/do but if you are trying to report a problem, you need to learn how to do that first.. perhaps thats why you are no longer an admin? I still dont even know your full story because I dont see a point in me learning who you are if you were an admin, you would at the very least know how to report problems rather than saying "ADMIN HELP PLX PLAYER IS HACKING!" You are being a huge waste of time, yes you can use these forums to bullshit with other players, but you cant do it whilst trying to report problems, if you expect anyone to take your problems seriously, make sure you look at least a little professional.