News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Clan changes(?)

Started by bapx17 503's finest, June 11, 2013, 04:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bapx17 503's finest

Hello everyone sorry for the late post i have been busy with family stuff.

Here you will find my ideas about what we need to fix and change and some other things, I want everyone to know I'm not here to point fingers at any nor am I here to say that we have to do any of my idea at all, I'm posting theses cause I run a clan and I'm using some of the ideas from that to go here. Theses are only ideas till we vote on them, again do not take what I say the wrong way theses are just ideas.

1) Forums: I have been thew every part of the forums and have read everything on the forums here is what I think we need to fix/change
we should change the way we talk to players on the forums we should be more mature then anyone else on the forums and should not be like a "kid" when it come's to some of the stuff said. We want to show everyone that we are a clan that wants people to join cause of how freindy we are and how mature we are. This should go for all members of ES.

2)(Main chat) This also goes for the chat room on the main page of the website, i'm sorry but when I see the members doing and saying some of the things that they do it should not happen at all since it is the first thing anyone see's we want to show everyone that we are a mature clan and that we are here to stay. If someone has something to say just tell them to post on the forums.

3) Active member's of the clan I know for a fact that not all of us can be on playing TFC 24/7 since like me I work 60+ hrs a week I have a wife a kid that will come first, so I know how hard it is to get online and play, but this is what I do with my members that can not play, you can get online once a week and post something on the forums you have a cell forum that can do it now ( for the most part everyone can ) so post more I know a lot of you think why should I post if no one else is? this is why when I go to a website of  a game that I like and see no one posting on the forums I leave and find a differnt website to post on, even if its just a hello or look at this cool pic I have found ! also I do this a  lot turn on your pc load up TFC and sit in a server even if your not playing it will bring people in the sever

4) All members of ES need to wear the -[EVIL]- clan tag your part of a clan why don't you wear it? if you like beeing part of this clan then put on the tag let people know that hey look at me I'm a member of EVIL it may help in getting more people to join us and stopin by the website

5) Start doing your job, I have been with evil for a very long time, I'm not a leader nor am I a high member but I will always act like I am by what I'm doing now. Master and Zombie Should never have to do anything they are leaders here to help us, not to the job we are to do so step up your game, and change the way everything is done, I'm saying this cause if you want to move up in a game then show them that you can handel it. Show everyone that you care about this clan about TFC or any other game we are part of.

6)  Admin Power! Like i said before I have been here for a while I have seen somethings that should never happen ( I have even done some of the things ) We need to work on this we need to make sure that when people join the server that they want to stay in the server and play and also stop by the website and even member join I feel that if a member does not know what or how to use the powers he/she has it should go away or even be lowed

All current and prospective ES are required to read and accept these rules!
(these's are ideas only)

The ES rules are pretty simple and straight-forward, so it's reasonable to expect that current and aspiring members will follow them. ES is a clan whose goal is to play TFC together as a team, and have fun in the process. Of course, we will fight other clans, but it stops being fun when people take it too seriously. Adhere to the following rules, and you will be loved by all! Break them, and you will be stripped faster than you can say, "Who's your daddy?!"

1. Treat your fellow clan members and allies with respect.
2. Don't be a jerk towards someone without a very good reason.(
3. Don't be malicious when you talk trash.
4. Do not use clan or server messageboards for arguments or fights or flaming. Use email or IM.
5. Follow all the server rules.
6. Treat server admins with respect.
7. Play to have fun. THAT'S AN ORDER!!!
8. Don't get too upset when things don't go your way...this is a game, afterall.
9. Play as a team...there is no I in TFC. (Cheesy, but true.)
NOTE: I am serious about following the server rules. As most of you probably know, it doesn't matter what clan you join, who your friends are, or what admins you know...breaking server rules is very likely to get you BANNED. Besides...what fun is there in cheating? Seriously, how lame! Play fair like most of us do, and have fun! If you suck...don't worry, you'll get better!
10. Do not purposely interfere with other people in the game.
11. If you are conc jumping, wait your turn if there are others jumping.
12. Don't take all the nade bags if there are more than one. Don't take any at all if you don't need them.
13. If you have a disagreement with a clanmate, settle it like mature adults.
14. Do not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, continually pester, harass, or irritate other players, on or off the server! Deal with it like adults! If you have a problem with someone on a server, tell an admin!
15. Don't act like a baby every time things don't go your way.
16. If someone upsets you, it's not okay to break any of these rules, even if you didn't start it.
17. If you have a problem with somebody and can't resolve it in a mature way, Tell an admin or high ranking member.
18. Racial/sexual harassment will be dealt with SEVERELY. DON'T be an ass! ( you will been banned or admin powers GONE!!!)
19. If somebody is being immature, TAKE THE HIGH ROAD! Keep a level head and don't be a jerk!
Remember, this is a game about teamwork and fun. This clan is supposed to exemplify those principles. If you don't follow these rules, you are probably spoiling other people's fun in some way, and will be dealt with accordingly. If you read these rules, you will see that this clan is very serious when it comes to being mature and having fun, so you can expect action to be taken if you are spoiling everyone else's fun.

What we expect:
1. You have to be at least 13 years old to join. 13 -16yrs are junior members.(unless you tell you someone diff)
2. You can speak english(To a point we have to undertstand you)
3. You are a teamplayer and a fair player. You can keep it cool when players need to be corrected.
4. You are loyal towards your clanm8's.
5. You can follow our server rules.
6. You haven't been caught by punkbuster or punksbusted auto-mbl before.
7. You are active and will enter the homepage for news on daily basis.

What we can offer:
1. Right now ranked servers.
2. Training new members in TFC and the server admin tool.
3. Admin access (Only members from 17 or above).(Unless we think diff or you buy it)
4. Access to reserved slots
5. We listen to our members as we are an open minded clan.
6. The opportunity to come with ideals and make changes in a clan under development.
7. we do accept new members from all sorts of countries.
8. We are a social clan and arrange 1-2 lan parties in a year.

These's are just some of the rules and ideas I have for this clan there are so much more I have but I want to see what people say first !
so plz let me know what you think and be mature about it when you post back
A New Gaming ERA has begun | New-Alliance World Gaming Association

Master

I am in agreeance all the way up to the very bottom of your bost, most of these are extemely good ideas, the only things I dont agree on are the buying your way into admin, and lan parties. Purchasing admin would give us a bad name in an already dead game (and nobody would purchase it in this $5 game that most of them stole anyways)
I would like to agree with your point that we are a social clan, but we really aren't, I check the forums constantly and see who is and isn't posting and who is and isn't checking the forums.. if you can't find the time to play, I would hope you would have at least a good solid minute to get online and log in to the forums, but clearly this is not the case. All of the other points you have made are very good and solid, I agree with them and would like to start implementing them soon. Keep up the good work and thank you for posting in the forums.

GODFATHER_SOUR

Great ideas.  i agree with you for the most part on the rules, with the same exceptions as Master.  Good framework!
Being an admin is similar to being a babysitter, but without having to change the diapers!

bapx17 503's finest

Yea I say that but forgot to edit that part out lol, about the 5$ admin stuff

the lan party I could have changed it but I feel we should do something like that, all of the members picking one night every month or so and all of us playing some TFC on one or more then one of the servers that we have

Thanks for the message back I will posting more I'm doing to do my best in helping in any way you need even on the website or servers. I hope to see more members helping as well and new members joining us to.
I hope to also see more members posting back on this so we all can see what we need to do to help make this a social clan

Swede

Good job!  ;)

i agree with you for the most part on the rules, with the same exceptions as Master.

Looking forward to start implementing.  :)

-samurai-

Gah... I always hated those CS servers where admins put admin powers for sale, its so LAME, when 10 years old kid buy it and then ban everyone who kill him on server for dumb reasons. I have bad experience about that.

I totaly agree with other ideas. Keep it up!

axe666

I dont know if new members have a say here but GOOD post and i would like to agree to 1 night a month using a server for the clan to meet and play against one another and have a little fun out of the public eye i think it would bring the clan closer together as group and as friends for the rest of your post i allways play fair and try to assist new players and help out in anyway possible and allways watch the server when i am on Axe

-samurai-

Ok so its not exact copy of the rules i made in the past about mic spam but i think its good too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1] - Mic spaming in meaning of playing some good / bad / funny music is always welcome, if u not play it offten.
2] - Music must be NOT LOUD. If its too loud it will not let players play the game.
3] - No  racistic, homosexual or taunting sounds / songs.
4] - If admin tells you to shut up, you shut up. If not it will turn into "gag" if repeat into kick, if no then into ban, up to permanent.
5] - Respect other mic spamers if there are. In meaning if someone is playing a song, WAIT UNTIL IT ENDS, then turn yours.
6] - No EARRAPES. For example : spamming 1 sound nonstop for a long per of time, or song.
7] - People who play on Battlezone, Dustbowl don't understand you ? go play your music on Fun / Adventure. You are always welcome there.
8] - If more then 1 player tells you to shut up please do so. Otherwise admin will join and make you.
9] - Its not reccomended to play dumb music, like banaphone or pokemon music e.t.c If u want to play music, atleast make sure that your not the only guy who likes it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master

Quote from: -samurai- on June 12, 2013, 07:37:08 AM
Ok so its not exact copy of the rules i made in the past about mic spam but i think its good too.
1] - Mic spaming in meaning of playing some good / bad / funny music is always welcome, if u not play it offten.
2] - Music must be NOT LOUD. If its too loud it will not let players play the game.
3] - No  racistic, homosexual or taunting sounds / songs.
4] - If admin tells you to shut up, you shut up. If not it will turn into "gag" if repeat into kick, if no then into ban, up to permanent.
5] - Respect other mic spamers if there are. In meaning if someone is playing a song, WAIT UNTIL IT ENDS, then turn yours.
6] - No EARRAPES. For example : spamming 1 sound nonstop for a long per of time, or song.
7] - People who play on Battlezone, Dustbowl don't understand you ? go play your music on Fun / Adventure. You are always welcome there.
8] - If more then 1 player tells you to shut up please do so. Otherwise admin will join and make you.
9] - Its not reccomended to play dumb music, like banaphone or pokemon music e.t.c If u want to play music, atleast make sure that your not the only guy who likes it.

microphone support was added for faster relay of useful information to help with team infos, not to spam your silly songs and run up our banwidth usage, dont expect this to happen on our popular servers.

-samurai-

Rofl, im not expecting it to hapens, IT ALREADY DID.

Im trying to keep it in POSSIBLE FRAMES.

:)

bapx17 503's finest

Thank you everyone for the feed back, what I'd like to know is what are the Top 3 thing you want to see go into place right now and what are the top 3 you would like to see come into play in the month.

bapx17 503's finest

I think we should have some new groups made for this clan. what do you guys think I have some ideas but I want to see what everyone has to say

Swede

What kind of groups do you mean?

Saleen219

if you mean buy groups like member, new member council, high council - do we really need more?

Other than that - what do you mean by 'groups'. maybe change the titles to n00b, old n00b?  etc

:P

bapx17 503's finest

I think of both you know, just want to see what people have to say you know :D