News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Do anything fun last weekend?

Started by bapx17 503's finest, June 11, 2013, 05:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bapx17 503's finest

All I did was watch some tv well movies and play the big bang game and wii with my family lol, my kid kick my butt
A New Gaming ERA has begun | New-Alliance World Gaming Association

GODFATHER_SOUR

Friday, after 13.5 hours at work, I came home, showered, and went to my son's graduation party.  I had a bottle of tequila in the freezer, but after one shot, i realized it was too damned hot to drink. 
Saturday, I went to another graduation party for another friends child, and partied as well. 
Sunday, I went to a baby shower, then to my best friends son's grad party, then out to my grandparents, so they can see my son before he left for Montana.
Monday, I was bummed... My son left for Montana.  :) 
That was my weekend.  lol
Being an admin is similar to being a babysitter, but without having to change the diapers!

bapx17 503's finest

lol very nice sounds like it was busy your son is not to far from me, well kinda lol I'm in Oregon I want to go up there to the parks
A New Gaming ERA has begun | New-Alliance World Gaming Association

Swede

Friday: relaxed with a few beers in front of TV after a hard workweek.
Saturday: shopping with the wife in the day and dinner in the evening with friends.
Sunday: caring for parents. Helped one of my parent who is in a wheelchair to buy food and other things.
From time to time during the Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I played TFC.
Monday Morning: directly set off to get new ISP.

Saleen219

I dug a hole.

After I filled it up.

Now I have to fill it again

<:(

Master

Quote from: Saleen219 on June 12, 2013, 02:19:40 PM
I dug a hole.

After I filled it up.

Now I have to fill it again

<:(

...I'm a little concerned.. I don't know, should I ask if you put anything in that hole?

Saleen219

Uhm no, nothing yet....

No, its a trailer pad for a utility trailer. I got a new popup tent trailer. The new trailer is much longer. So i dug up more sod to make the pad longer, filled it with sand so i could but patio blocks on the sand, then thought - no, im going to fill it with crushed rock.

So...i had to remove the sand so i could dump in the rock. Sigh.

Poor planning on my part.

Stupid trailer is causing me nothing but work so far.

But now that you mention it, i could put the wifes cat in first. Hate that stupid cat.

-samurai-

Swede

-samurai-

Idk what u were all talking about, i think i missed all this topic. But if u are talking about irl stuff then i want to add that today i get informed that i passed all my final school exams, and now i can studdy in the university :]

Saleen219

A) conatulations

B) screw university, play more!

Swede

Huh, Congrats Sam.  ;)

Which university is it, TFC?

-samurai-

Saleen219

Ok that was to read conGratulations. Apparently i cant read or write/type.

Pillsaretasty

I was in a summer camp. It was for learning languages, I did revise German & English; also I did learn French a bit. The camp was good. The best thing I remember is : "MARIO GET IN YOUR F*****G BED PLS STAHP"
milk is gud