News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Clan tag

Started by Swede, June 26, 2012, 02:02:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

I have seen differtent Evil clan tags on clan members lately out there.

Isnt it better if clan members use one and the same tag?

Master

While we may have been running different types of tags in the past, it should be known, the only tag we use is EVIL preferred before your username.

perhaps ill do a more in depth type up of this later.

The ES tag is a tag that was used in an old time, and we really shouldn't bother with that tag anymore, its used to refer a newer age of the clan that was eventually lost with the flow of gamers coming and going.

Saleen219

someone asked me about that the other day (EVIL/ES) if one or the other was ok to use.

As far as I was aware we were able to use both but yeah maybe we should settle on one and go with it. I vote on [Evil] myself :P

bapx17 503's finest

-[EVIL]- Name
The end lol
A New Gaming ERA has begun | New-Alliance World Gaming Association

pig

No offense intended, but is it possible you were looking at a "player" named -=[ES]=-Shad0w?

Because that guy is a bot. Some ofthe bots carry the ES tag, but im not sure exactly whichones there are other than shadow.

Swede

No offense taken.  ;)

Bots are bots and its not them I´m after.

With the same tag its easier for me as admin with new clanmembers and those who fake or use the tag without permission.

pig

Ya, i understand. I just thought you that you thought es shadow was a real player who was using a different version of the clan tag.

Lol

In which case, dont ban him. Hes a good guy; never causes trouble, polite, and only does a small amount of trash talking

Master

im pretty sure I saw him use an aimbot though.. might want to keep an eye on him.