News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

New Roster

Started by Master, January 28, 2014, 03:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

I have updated the roster, it is now available here (still available in the menu at the top of the site) if you are an active member of the clan and you are not on the list, please contact me to be added.

Rand

I saw that this morning, and didn't have time to post.

Nice job, Master!!   Looks good!

pig

I'd like to at least keep my powers/status for when i have time to come back and play.

Master

Quote from: pig on January 29, 2014, 06:03:38 PM
I'd like to at least keep my powers/status for when i have time to come back and play.
if you want to be on the roster, you need to be active on the servers.

pig

Mmm,

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to be able to play games at this time. My past payments to the servers don't mean enough to keep me around on there in some way?

Master

Quote from: pig on January 29, 2014, 07:08:06 PM
Mmm,

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to be able to play games at this time. My past payments to the servers don't mean enough to keep me around on there in some way?
I'm not editing the code to display inactive members as it is more work than its worth, do you seriously need to gloat over a title in a game community as old as this one? Just leave it be.

pig

I was asking about keeping my powers and status in high council. If I'm not on the roster, it's not a big deal.

p0izon

If being shown as a high council member matters that much log into steam and join BZ for a second then exit. You will then appear on the roster. The roster was built to display active members only.

pig

Lol, thanks for heads up.

[EVIL]CocoPuff

SLAMP

Road_Pizza

Cookie

Why am I not in the clan roster? Q_Q

Master

Quote from: Cookie on February 07, 2014, 02:28:28 PM
Why am I not in the clan roster? Q_Q
You need to be seen as an active member on a server by me before I will even bother adding you to the roster.