News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Just out of curiosity

Started by huskydawg, February 04, 2017, 02:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huskydawg

A guy named Player(3) has been banning people occasionally.  Is this person a clan member or admin?  According to your clan rules:

The clan tag is a badge of pride, you are expected to wear it at all times while on our servers, unless circumstances do not permit it.

Just wondering.

Master

Quote from: huskydawg on February 04, 2017, 02:11:10 PM
A guy named Player(3) has been banning people occasionally.  Is this person a clan member or admin?  According to your clan rules:

The clan tag is a badge of pride, you are expected to wear it at all times while on our servers, unless circumstances do not permit it.

Just wondering.
hard to tell without a time, server, steamid, or any other sort of information, however it is very common for admins to disguise themselves to catch people acting out. It's a very well known thing that people are more likely to behave when they KNOW theres an admin playing.

Gimpy

Very hard to tell, seeing as though I just pulled server stats on EVERY SINGLE admin. And none of them has been listed as (3)Player since at least December.

harrytt

Actually seems pretty easy to tell. Go to the server banlist and there seems to numerous bans set to expire in a few days, all done by a (3)Player. I'm assuming that's what he meant when he put Player(3). You can get the admin ID from that page or should I do that as well?

crosby

Yes you should do that. It took me 20 seconds.