News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

To the nameless (1)Player admin

Started by fappo, July 09, 2016, 12:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fappo

You must be friends with the TF2 troll who was crying about getting EMP thru floor and than me cussing his dumb ass out. Oh wait..he was playing pyro.. Next time wear your name. Your reason for kicking/banning was, well beyond stupid. I called him a few names, nothing racist, but he is a whining cunt and you're his tampon. Its like these newbs can lie and make up shit and you will just believe them. lol 

I've been kicked banned for the dumbest shit mostly by newb admins who want to troll their admin status. Which is fine, do you, but really, every time Ive been kicked its because some newby whether admin or not got rekt. Only time I been kicked otherwise was for pilling spawn when fatties/demos would sit on nade bag before timer...which... well they never kicked them for spamming mirvs, but whatever. Fuck you,thank you very much.Thank you for reminding me how petty and stupid most people are. TFC is such a simple and old game learn to play it. kthx.

FFS Master stop letting this newbs admin! lol. They cant even tell when a hacker is playing let alone the physics of the game to make any real decisions about anything other than ...dont spam spawn. 

Shit just bugged me cus I dont feel like mowing my lawn and I was having fun. So fuck you clown ass nubster killjoy admin.

Dont worry about me posting again, first and last post about TFC since 2006. I wont even come back to reply lol. pos.  >:(

ShouldBeNew_

You're nothing but a mad, angry, jealous player who shouldn't be allowed in this community.

The last time I remember playing with you, you were mad as hell and decided to insult me all because I stole your kill.

And why did you call the admin "whiny"? You're whining in this thread so much and you can't even talk normally. NOT EVEN IN-GAME.

I'm not an admin, but I posted this because i'm glad you're finally banned.

Gimpy

Good afternoon Fappo,

I was the one who banned you. Not some "newb admin". I saw complaints of spawn camping / infecting and came in to investigate. I did so under cover of "Player" to catch asshats like yourself.

You say that you've been kicked and banned for the dumbest shit, by newb admins, or someone you "rekt". Lets take a look, shall we?

12 Feb 2014 - Crosby (long time admin) - 2 hour ban for pilling spawns after warnings. You responded that you "dont give an eff" "just another pub off the list"

6 Mar 2014 - SpamDaddy! (long time admin) - 3 hour ban for spamming spawn. You responded "wtf..I didnt do shit..thats fucked up" and "ydruign fights" "you da man now"

8 Apr 2014 - CocoPuff (long time admin) - 3 day ban for spamming spawn after several warnings.

11 Aug 2014 - Saleen (High Council) - Kicked for nading / camping spawns. You argued and said you wouldn't "give a fuck" if you were banned. So you were awarded a 5 minute ban just to piss you off.

1 Oct 2014 - Saleen (High Council) - Asked in a server PM to stop spamming idiot-spam of "fap fap fap fap fap", and you responded 10 minutes later telling the admin to "eat dick". You were awarded a 17 day, 8 hour, and 40 minute ban.

14 Dec 2014 - CocoPuff (long time admin) - 5 day ban for entering spawn / camping spawn.

28 Dec 2014 - Saleen (High Council) - 6 day, 22 hour, 40 minute ban for pilling respawn and admin disrespect. Someone asked over mic to stop pilling spawn. You responded with "don't fucking lie" and you were then kicked for it. You came back and said "don't give a fuck", so the ban was added.

10 May 2015 - Gimpy (High Council) - Warned, Slayed, Kicked. "being an asshole". Spawn camping on KSour, knifing people as they spawned.

16 Aug 2015 - Gimpy (High Council) - Warned, Kicked. Back playing OvD map, putting SG's in spawn areas.

21 Sep 2015 - Gimpy (High Council) - 1 day ban for MIRV's on spawn, Nails, and then EMP's.

9 Jul 2016 - Gimpy (High Council) - 7 day ban for spawn camping and being an asshole. I saw that people were complaining about spawn camping, and went in to check it out. You were there. I'm 99.9% sure you were attacking spawn, but I have better things to do than pull the HLTV (maybe I'll mow my lawn). But lets check the chat logs!

did you get your screenshot?. (someone threatening to report you)
that was ramp room kthx. (bullshit)
like i said ramp room. (bullshit)
TELL THEM FAP PWNED YOU AND REPOT. (you telling someone to report you for breaking rules)
this faggot whats to be adin (enough for a ban right here!)
admin.
master dont liek ass kissign cunts liek you.

You were attacking spawns, again, like you always do. Then, claiming you did nothing and it's all the admin's fault. You are an idiot. Look at all this history above. I bet you were the victim 0% of the time. Grow up, and find somewhere else to play.

Because of this latest outburst from you, I'm increasing your ban to six months. Come back after Christmas.

Plenty of time to mow your lawn now.

Saleen219

I see some players havent changed one bit since i left

Trust me - I would have given him more bans but I didnt want to listen to his whiny ass whine about how he didnt do what i just saw him do. This is a known problem player who refuses to abide by the server rules.

If a vote comes up asking if he should be perma banned, I vote yes.

Saleen

Gimpy

Good to see you around Sal.

Welcome back.

genericplayer

Hi (1)Player Admin aka Gimps,

I too am very upset to be kicked by a fellow generic player. Please understand that we are the same race and kicking me means you have upsetted the cred all of us generic players share. Repent or else you may be removed of the privilege to be called a fellow generic player. I have warned you once now. Kappa.

Regards,
Generic player <3

Saleen219

Thanks Gimpster!

Still alive and kicking. eventually i will be back playing then watch out!

Sal

SyKosis

Welcome back saleen.
See you on the servers again.
RAGE QUIT.

Saleen219

lol was there today ya. my mouse cord was apparently wrapped around the pc power cable. yanked on the mouse and *poof* pc dies. oops.

[EVIL]CocoPuff

Saleen, I hope you brought more Pizza and Coors Light Beer. This series has great drama.  :yes: