News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Guy got mad and left

Started by SpamDaddy!, September 20, 2013, 05:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

# 4 "boss nigger" 1219 VALVE_0:4:114621489

I asked him to change his name nicely he ddnt like it, I was sitting there with my black customer/friend showing hm the game, it was embarrassing frankly

P.s. Im posting this cuz I dont know if I was right or wrong ...just embarrassed

[EVIL]IrishCoffee[PYRO-ZONE]

ill try and find him and  get him to change it and if he doesnt ill do it for him
I am not banning you because you are hacking. I am banning you because you hacking and annoying me.

Master

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on September 20, 2013, 05:34:46 PMP.s. Im posting this cuz I dont know if I was right or wrong ...just embarrassed
you were right for posting this, but wrong for showing someone this game firsthand, show them a youtube video or 7, then you wont have to worry about this sort of stuff happening.

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on September 20, 2013, 05:34:46 PM
# 4 "boss nigger" 1219 VALVE_0:4:114621489

I asked him to change his name nicely he ddnt like it, I was sitting there with my black customer/friend showing hm the game, it was embarrassing frankly

P.s. Im posting this cuz I dont know if I was right or wrong ...just embarrassed

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072725/

Its the title of a 1975 movie, which he did mention.

Master

HAH, thats funny. I honestly don't know what I'd do in that situation, of course id chuckle, but after that I don't know what to do, probably tell him not to use a movie title as his name, lol. He just wants to bend the rules, not break them.