News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Banned unfairly by Chapu

Started by SpamDaddy!, February 09, 2017, 05:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

MAP: 55
Time approx. 5pm CST

French_Mercenary LOST the RED flag!
-[EVIL]- KhaliFa killed French_Mercenary with supershotgun
SpamDaddy -tF- killed -[EVIL]- Kakarot with empgrenade
SpamDaddy -tF- killed MacKrammit with empgrenade
SpamDaddy -tF- killed -[EVIL]- Gian17 with empgrenade
Server tried to send invalid command:"strigger_kill;"
[FLAG TIMER] The "Red Flag" will return in about 30 seconds

d0pe killed CoConut Ch0p5 with headshot
[FLAG TIMER] The "Red Flag" will return in about 30 seconds

French_Mercenary GOT the ENEMY flag!
xheon killed SpamDaddy -tF- with normalgrenade
French_Mercenary killed -[EVIL]- KhaliFa with rocket
[DMM] 3 more players must "rockthevote" to start a votelarge cock GOT the ENEMY flag!
large cock: rtv
large cock: rtv
SpamDaddy -tF-: Am I the only one trying to take out the super HW??
d0pe killed MacKrammit with headshot
-[EVIL]- KhaliFa killed a sentrygun
Bad client in R_KillAttachedTents()!
large cock killed self with sentrygun
[SKYNET] Teams are fine you whiny bitch.
(SKYNET) ADS:  Enjoy our servers? Donate on our website to make sure they stay here -[EVIL]- KhaliFa has TAKEN your flag!
[DMM] Adding vidar2 to map nomination slot 2
Ban Information
Name: SpamDaddy -tF-
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9987831
Reason: Sry but you was warned
Ban Length: 10 hours
Unban Time: 2:56:17 2/10/2017
Admin Name: -[EVIL]- Kakarot
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105327803
CoConut Ch0p5 killed d0pe with rocket
Kicked by Console: "You are banned from this server. Check your console"
Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check your console"
Connecting to 66.151.244.170:27015...
Connection accepted by 66.151.244.170:27015
   sparky utilities v2.02.1 - http://sparky.konspiracy.org
==================================================================================

Hello SpamDaddy -tF-. There are 1 minutes left on map 55.
   To view enabled protections, type "showlocks" in console.

==================================================================================
This server is running Ent Mod v3 by:
Drunken F00l (drunkenf00l@hotmail.com) - http://www.adminop.net
* Privileges set
[FOXBOT] This server is running FoxBot (v0.77), get it at www.omni-bot.com

BUILD 5758 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 6
Error: could not load file sprites/crosszoom.spr
Error: server failed to transmit file '55.wad'
MoeJoe: 2fort
Ban Information
Ban Information
Kicked by Console: "You are banned from this server. Check your console"
Kicked :"You are banned from this server. Check your console"

The opposing team, as usual, piles up above spawn and in front of it in effect luring attackers in. Xheon was spraying the room as HW from atop the spawn and then would run in when he took damage. Our flag was just behind him on MULTIPLE occasions. You can watch the video and see when I run in to clear primed and dump the nade cuz no one is outside.

Either take the map off the server, take the Engineer class of the map as you do other maps, or fairly admin ALL players involved in an incident.

I do not spam spawn, I don't use these as reasons to spam spawn. I was drunk two nights ago and directly attacked spawn because the guy who had attacked ours repeatedly attacked and ran in to hide. Gimpy saw it and got on all of us.

Several other EVIL people were on when my ban occurred. No one was complaining about spawn spam but yeah people are going to die in spawn just like our team was.

Thanks for your time.

P.s. Chapu before you ban players you should look into what's occurring first.

Chapu™

Ok first of all, days ago you was throwing emp nades near the enemy respawn on this map 55, you killed me like 7 times I ignored this, today I attended a report were you was reported for enemy respawn, then I changed my team and yes you was killing the enemy players with emp nades, I don't know if you do this on purpose you was warned via PM and ignored me with just a "lol".

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Chapu™ on February 09, 2017, 05:15:15 PM
Ok first of all, days ago you was throwing emp nades near the enemy respawn on this map 55, you killed me like 7 times I ignored this, today I attended a report were you was reported for enemy respawn, then I changed my team and yes you was killing the enemy players with emp nades, I don't know if you do this on purpose you was warned via PM and ignored me with just a "lol".

You are 100% incorrect. I do not intentionally spam spawn. I was not PMed about this and responded with LOL either. I don't change the way I play because it is not unfair or dirty.

You want to ban layers ban the ones that stand on spawn and run in as soon as damaged. When the flag is in the hall behind them or the tunnel is blocked by D and the top is blocked its my job to get in.

It's part of the game. yes many players have and will continue to die to emps near spawn even in spawn unless the map is removed, the class that has emps is removed, or grenades are taken out of the map.

Look at footage of ANY player. Hans snipes spawn, Suicide Bomber mirvs and dets spawn, xheon plays HW above spawn,  I could go on and on. Take a couple days and just watch video of people playing 55 and get the banhammer ready or set me free. Any other action is biased against me. I actually take efforts to NOT attack spawn when players aren't around it yet I am banned. I know its only 10 hours. That isn't the point.

Cirno

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on February 09, 2017, 05:24:20 PMI don't change the way I play because it is not dirty.
idk man im pretty sure most people would considering spamming all nades when you see an enemy dirty

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on February 09, 2017, 05:24:20 PMits my job to get in.
disagree, you're an engineer, your job is defense with a bit of offense on the side. watching a bit of the demo most of what you did was hold W and spam emps/frags in all directions

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on February 09, 2017, 05:24:20 PMIt's part of the game.
also part of the game is understanding that servers have rules and breaking said rules has consequences

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on February 09, 2017, 05:24:20 PMI actually take efforts to NOT attack spawn when players aren't around it
well duh why would you attack an empty spawn

but seriously i watched some of the HLTV cuz i was curious most of the game you just held forward tossing nades at anyone you saw but when you didnt see anyone and you had a nade primed you tossed it "away" from spawn where it would bounce back into range of spawn... many times you tossed emps literally on top of spawn at the breakable glass

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on February 09, 2017, 05:24:20 PMAny other action is biased against me.
but someone else was banned for spawn nading on 55 while you were playing its clearly not biased towards you at all

why were you playing engineer on 55 anyway if not for emp spam? you built ONE sentry gun after almost 20 minutes of being an engi and no teleporters/dispensers

for real tho its 10 hours

Gimpy

I'm jumping in on this.

Yes, another player was banned for 10 hours for nading spawn. He was deliberately dropping MIRV's on the spawn.

Also, Spamdaddy, you do play 55 as O NG, and just spam all your nades as fast as you can. Its what O NG's do, and its annoying as hell, but not illegal.

ALSO, THERE WAS A FUCKING CLAN MEMBER DROPPING EMPS ON THE SPAWN DURING THIS SAME MAP AND NOTHING WAS DONE

I watched the entire demo. As much as Spamdaddy's EMP's are hitting the spawn, I didn't see any that were meant to kill people who were spawning. YES, they killed people in spawn, but they were attacking players who were playing above spawn.

55 is a shit map, that is super tiny. There are too many people who play that map as O NG on purpose, knowing that any EMP near spawn will likely kill multiple people. It's bullshit, but the main thing is that admins need to be extra vigilant. If you don't know 100% that the attacker is attacking the spawn directly, don't act on it. Go spec and watch. Just because you die in spawn from an EMP, doesn't mean that the opposing NG wasn't attacking a HWGuy above the spawn.

Gimpy

And here is the HLTV.

crosby

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on February 09, 2017, 05:24:20 PM

You want to ban layers ban the ones that stand on spawn and run in as soon as damaged.

That isn't against Server Rules.

SpamDaddy!

@ CIRNO:
Yes I do whore nades as O NG. That's my O NG job (contrary to your idea of what an NGs job is). But I don't throw at people entering spawn that I don't know aren't fighting, I don't throw at spawn just to get sugar kills, and I don't throw at spawn just to kill players near spawn.

I do target ANY player engaging in fighting or attacking and trying to get safe as you also know. The reason for my attack methods is that an NG has 4 EMPS. That is the only thing along with a competent HW that can open a window for a med or scout to get thru, especially against players like xheon or Nuggs, etc. Once the flag is on the move I concentrate my efforts on getting that flag. All hostility towards spawn stops. I love 5 because it plays like old school maps where bhopping, trimping, and concing aren't very useful in such tight confines. It's a bloody ass kicking scrap for 30 minutes. I don't care if I win or lose I LOVE that style of play.

If you have ever been truly spawn spammed on 55 you would know no one gets out. Its literally just death after death after death. It takes no skill and ANYNE can do it because of the shoot thru windows on that map.

Also, I'm not an idiot I know that rules are to be followed that is why I am here making my point. I do not ever SPAM nades..90% of mine land exactly where I intend them to..some bounce in places they shouldn't or off players to a bad spot. The ones I toss away are always tossed at a far wall not so they bounce back to spawn. When I do inadvertently nade spawn I admit it. And sometimes whne I'm drunk I even enter the wrong spawn cuz I forget which color I am!  :embarrassed2:

I don't do it because I don't want it done to me.

@GIMPY:
You said it, Gimp. I'm a nade whore on that map and prett much any map I can use them to my advantage cuz I'm not that good at aiming and jumping like a jack rabbit. I don't tweak up my POVs and my cl whatevers and I don't use scripts - I know you don't either - and that's why I'm not that "good". But I don't care. My score has never hurt my feelings. I have been pleasantly surprised when I finish a map in first tho!  :angel:

Anyway, I appreciate you pointing out what I wa strying to say.

@CHAPU:
Didn't mean any disrespect just an honest disagreement in what occurred. I didn't steam you back cuz I had gone home and I always levae steam up when I'm gone  ;)

@Crawdad:
You are correct and neither is killing them as they try! I cant tell you how many times Ive thrown an emp at spawn on 2fort or some other map as someone is trying to get safe after trying to jack me up...and I usually get'em  - MUAHAHAHA!

Nuggs

Can we just get rid of 55?

That map causes more issues than it's worth

Nuggs

Also spamdaddy are you running sparkies? Or is that server side?

I thought sparkies died a while ago.

FWIW I don't see the point of creating a thread over a 10 hour ban. Go outside, take a nap, read a book or something like that

Master

Quote from: Nuggs on February 10, 2017, 01:23:44 PM
Also spamdaddy are you running sparkies? Or is that server side?

I thought sparkies died a while ago.
it is server-side

Quote from: Nuggs on February 10, 2017, 01:20:20 PM
Can we just get rid of 55?

That map causes more issues than it's worth
I second this motion.

Gimpy

Remove the map??

People can't behave, so we take away the temptation of small maps...

Next time a pedophile is convicted of raping children, we just just remove all the children.

crosby

It is important to make a thread even though it's only a 10 hour ban. It alerts us to chronic mischief players and alerts us that some rules might have to change on certain maps.

Spamdaddy needs to change his name to NadeDaddy :P

SpamDaddy!

@ Nuggs:
What is Sparkies and what does it do and should I be running it?

@ Gimpy:
Only the bad children!!! BAD!!!

@Crosby:
It's currently TrumpDaddy! but may go with EmpDaddy! soon just for my "fans"