News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Uhmm.....

Started by Chapu™, November 01, 2015, 11:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chapu™

I'm not here to appeal this ban...
Just for...

Ban Information
Name: -[EVIL]- ElChapu
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105327803
Reason: 
Unban Time: Permanent Ban
Admin Name: Born to troll
Admin SteamID: STEAM_0:1:901100

Just want to say that who has to be banned was you not me Master, you broke the rules, invading enemy base to kill enemies (You kicked me because I killed u), throwing nades to the walls and you banned me beacuse I killed u again... lol this is so stupid..

Anyway Master, as I told you, thanks 4 the ban... Finally I'll leave this fking shit...

See you soon guys, It was a pleasure to play with all u.  ;)

PD: Master, stop abusing your powers, You will make this servers die.

Master

I kicked you because I saw you hiding in spawn with flag, you should know better than to flaghold.

Chapu™

Wtf, I was not holding flag... lol when you kicked me was when I killed u inside the respawn (My respawn)... I dont remeber if I was with the flag, but if it was so,  I just went to recover..

Master

Quote from: ElChapu on November 02, 2015, 12:20:42 AM
Wtf, I was not holding flag... lol when you kicked me was when I killed u inside the respawn (My respawn)... I dont remeber if I was with the flag, but if it was so,  I just went to recover..
then why did you choose to continue chasing me, instead of capping the flag? You know that you don't cap the flag in your basement, so there's no reason to chase.

Chapu™

Cuz, If I didn't kill you, you had killed me. lol thats a obvious reason...

Master

Quote from: ElChapu on November 02, 2015, 12:36:57 AM
Cuz, If I didn't kill you, you had killed me. lol thats a obvious reason...
your team was nice enough to open the door for me, I was passing through to get health, you didn't have to shoot me, you chose to shoot me, then you didn't need to chase me out, you chose to chase me out.

Venomous Fangs

Hey guys,

If this is reading right we have a perma ban and now flame war over what?

Chill people, let things go for a few days and talk it through later (will arbitrate if requested to), no drastic action required and ElChapu could play again.

And yes I am talking as a (maybe?  ??? ) wise, and senior member of Evil clan (in age that is...  :laugh:)