News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

perma gagged

Started by robofish, November 09, 2012, 01:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robofish

i was on the server today for a very short time. i hit three of my quazzi binds. once each. somebody responded quazzi loves obama? my response was ' so much so he was led away in a straight jacket after the election. then i was perma gagged. isnt that a bit of a over reaction? i didnt even recieve a warning nothing.

barconcern@hotmail.com

Sounds like a domestic dispute.
Did you try calling your local law enforcement?

barconcern@hotmail.com

Why are you giving out your cell phone number to players?

barconcern@hotmail.com

Sounds like a domestic dispute.
Did you try calling your local law enforcement?

Saleen219

i would be curious as to why you didnt specifically ask the admin that gagged you. Did you not notice what admin was on server at the time?

Personally I hate all those stupid binds.  people saying either using the say command or using a bind key stuff every time they kill someone or something along those lines can get very annoying. (this is just an example of course).

It wasnt me, thats all I can say. and i dont know who it was so cant help in explaining why it has happened.

aFF

simply put, you were gagged for spamming text. something which you like to do quite frequently (and no i'm not talking about your imposter either). as it sits, you seem to be more worried about being able to talk on the server than actually playing on the server. so relax and enjoy playing the game. perhaps if you can do that and not be disruptive we can see about removing the gag.

aFF

you've been provided the only explanation for the gag that there is. sorry that I can't fuel your drama barge.

my previous statement still holds. case closed.

barconcern@hotmail.com

Jeeze, just go away robofish.