News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Certain Map Errors

Started by tools, August 19, 2012, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tools

I was playing in the Evil fun/adventure server today. On certain maps the doors, switches, fences, cars and other things was invisible. Other people experienced this to while playing certain maps. Jurassic park was one of the maps this was happening to. I hardly play escape maps. I don't remember the names of the other maps. Saw this on other servers in the past. Don't remember what the fix was for it. Just bringing this to your attention.

God

This has been a common error with the JP maps, especially part 1. It had happened since day 1 of the map. To fix it, it simply needs to be reloaded. If you see it happen, page an admin through !g or send us a private message using !a and I'm sure one of is wouldn't have a problem hopping over to reload it for you.

If no admins are on, your only option is to get everyone to RTV. Sorry for the inconvenience :(

-G
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

Master

Quote from: tools on August 19, 2012, 12:06:14 AM
I was playing in the Evil fun/adventure server today. On certain maps the doors, switches, fences, cars and other things was invisible. Other people experienced this to while playing certain maps. Jurassic park was one of the maps this was happening to. I hardly play escape maps. I don't remember the names of the other maps. Saw this on other servers in the past. Don't remember what the fix was for it. Just bringing this to your attention.

this is a client bug, some may know it as the tfc entity bug, you need to use a camera viewport to fix the bug