News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Uncool players hide flag

Started by Callous Penguin, July 26, 2012, 05:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-samurai-

Master

Quote from: Saleen219 on August 17, 2012, 01:57:54 PM
well being a smartass to an admin in server isnt a great start.

im not worried about evil going down, its been here a long time. and evil servers are the most popular so people will continue to come in.

we arent going down, because I said so.
As long as I am alive, I can guarantee you that we will be running our servers.

aFF

Quote from: i feed keys to geese on August 17, 2012, 10:48:14 AM
If admin wants me to repeatedly speed cap flag, just say so. I never DB it up and hide flag to irritate other players PERIOD.

Here's a thought... you don't have to worry about trying to cap the flag if you play defense more often... just sayin.

As for hiding the flag, I've witnessed you do it.

Quote from: i feed keys to geese on August 17, 2012, 10:48:14 AMAnd for Callous Penguin, you should probably enter witness protection program. If I see u anywhere in any TFC server, its on. Better warm up an alias.

proof positive that some people never mature

God

This doesn't seem like the keys I played with in the past. It's really odd the way his behavior has changed. Most people mature as they age but it certainly seems this player has regressed.

I was really hoping that someone had stolen his name but after checking the server info, only one player has ever connected under that name. Sad to see good players go bad...

-G
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

tools

I think i feed keys to geese is right about servers come and go because of banning people. People do need to be banned but when you start banning the wrong people from servers. This is what happens. Take the gaschamber for example. When Dino banned everyone off the server then he realized he made a mistake and lifted the bans and wanted the people back on server. Some people did return to his server. Most of the people never returned. The people that never returned to the server got mad at Dino for the bans. When the people left the server from being banned they took their friends with them and went to other servers to play. What I'm trying to say is. Don't keep banning people from the server it is a mistake that you might regret later on. Every time some person gets banned from the server their friends follow them right off the server and do not return back to the server. Now look at the gaschamber not many people playing in it. You will be lucky to fill the server now. You can thank Dino for that. Don't make the mistake Dino did. I been telling people time and time again. All it take is the wrong person to be banned from a server and all their friends will follow right off the server.

Callous Penguin

Quote from: tools on August 18, 2012, 11:11:35 PM
I think i feed keys to geese is right about servers come and go because of banning people. People do need to be banned but when you start banning the wrong people from servers. This is what happens. Take the gaschamber for example. When Dino banned everyone off the server then he realized he made a mistake and lifted the bans and wanted the people back on server. Some people did return to his server. Most of the people never returned. The people that never returned to the server got mad at Dino for the bans. When the people left the server from being banned they took their friends with them and went to other servers to play. What I'm trying to say is. Don't keep banning people from the server it is a mistake that you might regret later on. Every time some person gets banned from the server their friends follow them right off the server and do not return back to the server. Now look at the gaschamber not many people playing in it. You will be lucky to fill the server now. You can thank Dino for that. Don't make the mistake Dino did. I been telling people time and time again. All it take is the wrong person to be banned from a server and all their friends will follow right off the server.

LOL@THIS ^^^

The reason why GC isn't the same is because Dino wants donations. He wasn't getting donations so he closed the TFC GC server last year. But for whatever reason, he reopened it and people now could care less because being an asshole and closing a good server killed it. Plus we found out there are other great servers. He also bans if you get caught cheating or if you're associated with Chuck Bronson and his crew. Those two do not like each other for some reason. Also, people don't leave servers cause their lame ass friends got banned, they left cause they got new responsibilities such as jobs, and family duties or, perhaps better games came out. I recall TFC players dwindled just about the time MMO games into play; Star Wars Galaxies, World Of Warcraft, Everquest, The Matrix Oline, etc. That's why a majority of servers went down, not because my friend got banned, LOL, OMG!!! Finally, Tools, Geese, the point is people like to play the way of TFC, not your fucking way. Play right or Fuck Off.

It be cool if admin could lock this thread, we're done here.

p0izon

Quote from: tools on August 18, 2012, 11:11:35 PM
I think i feed keys to geese is right about servers come and go because of banning people. People do need to be banned but when you start banning the wrong people from servers.

Just because they will possibly take their friends with them to other servers doesn't give them immunity from rules.