News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

PF.TerrorFakt-BSU-BW-XD

Started by hackattack, July 07, 2012, 07:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackattack

PF.TerrorFakt-BSU-BW-XD 
STEAM_0:0:568226

User blows everyone off the Grenades bags, every day I see this behavior. He complains that people are "getting in his way" and that others are blowing him off the grenade bag. Right.

This time I decided to record it: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3941i0

Thanks for reading.

God

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will certainly keep an eye out for this one and take appropriate actions.

-God
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

Saleen219

I saw someone today bitch and moan about people blocking him but I didnt notice who was saying it off hand. i guess its ok for him to do what ever he wants but  heaven forbid if someone else plays too.

deadly

ur link was marked by microsoft security essenisals as a security risk do not download player.

Master

Quote from: deadly on July 08, 2012, 07:24:38 PM
ur link was marked by microsoft security essenisals as a security risk do not download player.

you may just want to go with YOUR best judgement for this file then, because I cant even think of a way that someone could infect a demo file

http://master.esclan.net/1.dem

hackattack

Someone did shoot him off the bag ONCE the last time he played (i spec'd him the whole time). He flipped out, ranting non-stop in chat. It sounds like he still thinks it's perfectly fine to blow others off the bag. He's a great solo player, but he doesn't give a damn about anyone else.

Quote from: deadly on July 08, 2012, 07:24:38 PM
Microsoft security essetials is a security risk itself. ;)

aFF

Personally, I'm only really willing to ban someone from TFC unless they hack or if they are just an overly douche douchebag. This kid is somewhat borderline on the douchebag part, but not worth a perm ban on him yet. Gagging is really effective on this guy since he totally hates not being able to talk/rant/spam binds/etc. That tends to help him "play nice" per say since you don't allow him to act a fool.

Saleen219

Id give him an hours ban first to see if he learns, if not then a perm.

Yeah gagging would piss him off lol  :P maybe to the point that when you ungag him he might go on a rant towards the admin(s) that would allow us to perm ban him lol.

aFF

yea, I caught him on yesterday spamming his bind "SUP FAGGOT RAPED LOLZ!" over and over so I perm gagged him yet again. It's really amazing how not being able to spam a degrading bind will make someone not play a game.