News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

people from other clans please read this

Started by [EVIL]IrishCoffee[PYRO-ZONE], December 03, 2012, 02:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[EVIL]IrishCoffee[PYRO-ZONE]

Please people from other clans i do understand but please stop saying to tons of member like me and other sources of contact with evil stop saying about your clan problems eg, " some one is wearing our     clans name please remove them. i understand really i do but please deal with it  with your clan not ours     ,thank you .
I am not banning you because you are hacking. I am banning you because you hacking and annoying me.

-samurai-

Agree. Some of those spanish players always keep asking me to let me join evil e.t.c
And whine about other ppl wearing theyr clan tag, its ok... i mean its my job lol. But sometimes its really anoying.

Saleen219

far as im concerned, and i know i may be in the minority on this one, but its not my problem that someone else is wearing some elses clan tag. You deal with them, it doesnt concern  me.

Now, if they are NOT part of Evil clan , and they are wearing the Evil tag i might say something sure, cus they are not in the clan and wearing the tag. If they do stupid stuff wearing out tag it makes the clan look bad.

Thats my opinion.

Now with that being said, if the person who is complaining about the above happening is a  known whiner *coff coff simon coff coff* chances are I wouldnt do anyhing to help him anyway lol  :P

pig

I think this is a loaded topic, because there are so many problems that can happen.

To help or not to help? My view:

I generally try to help out if something is happening. Ive asked ppl nicely to stop copying other clans' tags. They usually listen. Maybe it is because of my overly nice nature, but i don't really like to see "bullying" going on. Lately there has been a lot of that going on directed at the south american players. I feel bad for them, and i try to step in.

So ya, i generally try to help out to make sure everyone is having fun, and not feeling bullied.

Although my pity actions can backfire: It's possible the people who are being copied will start copying othesr, and more problems will come up but, alas, the internet is a complicated place. I cant play God, everywhere i go. Idk.

Im a very kind mushy softie.