News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Serius Problem

Started by TheOfficialCoso, August 30, 2014, 06:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheOfficialCoso

Hi users and admins of the -[EVIL]- clan forum,Im not here to report user,Im here to report a problem of the control of the admins in the server,in the last 2 years I see lately the admins being dominated by outbursts of anger,like what happend with Juliet this day 30/08/2014,Ok lets begin,i was in the server Fun and Adventure,then some admin ban Elitesse in the battlezone server,he goes to the Fun and Adventure server, and wants to know why ''master'' (i think was him) ban him,I ask with the world chat (!g) why Elitesse gets banned,then Juliet reply.in the end of that reply she say: Shut up and play,I reply: Ur answers are rude ,u shuld be get that better ,she reply: if I dont do that what? ,and I reply:i dont want disrespect u,but u are the worst admin in this server,she come to the Fun and Adventure,and ban me for 3 days.Reason ban (wtf),we're in a kind of dictatorship where we cant express what we think,and this kind of admins can walk over us,and we cant do nothing about it,dont take this so to the political way ¬_¬,this its not a speech about the Human Rights.

Im sorry but i have to say this with this words,do u really think its good have a admin who gets angry for nothing like a crazy woman,other thing,one time Juliet say me, she is 30 and something years old,do u think that its a very rude lenguage and very immature words, I have 14 years old,and even I have more education than she -_-!.

A lot of people have complaints about she and his rage,u should be do something about it.

I hope u can help me with this problem, and solve it fast and soon as possible.

Thanks for Reading.

-TheOfficialCoso.
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

Master

I banned you because it seems like every time you say anything at all, it is somehow related to how you want OTHERS to give you things for free, because you're 'still in school and can't get a job'

I don't care if you can't afford nice things, but stop acting like a freeloader, you should be thankful I even allow users to play on the evil servers without purchasing the game.

QuoteSupport the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
If you spend more than 10 hours per week playing this game,  I would say that you enjoy this game, its cheap and valve always makes good products, don't be a leech of the world, not everything will be handed to you, either way you will need to work to get the things you want in life, so don't try to get handouts. This isn't the first time i've banned someone for a "beggar's attitude" and I doubt it'll be the last.

On another note, bans are meant to be handled by the person banned and the person who did the banning. Just look at any 'ban report' in this forum and you will see, yes other admins will post in the threads, but in 99% of cases, it is stated that the ORIGINAL ADMIN needs to decide whether or not to change the punishment they have used. The admins serve to keep the servers fun and fair for all players, insulting an admin over something they are in no way involved in is NOT going to help you get answers, if anything it is an easy way to get you banned, if you can't be friendly towards all players, perhaps you need some time away from the game so you can become a more friendly human being.

Hopefully this answers some/all of your questions.

TheOfficialCoso

1:i dont say ''ive seen the worst admin its u'',i say:I dont want to disrespect u,but the worst admin its u.

2:yeah I DONT LIKE THE RUDE ANSWERS,AND U SHOULD BE RESPECT MY OPINION.IF I SAY TO U :SHUT THE FUCK UP OR GET THE FUCKING OFF...UR WILL BAN ME INMIDIATLY.the ban moment was a perfect prove of that

3:I understand...u can decide if u have steam or non-steam players in ur servers,but IF U HAVE IT,u have to keep the same rules as the steam user have.

4:I DONT CARE IF U ARE ANGRY OR NICE TO ME AND OTHER PEOPLE,THE DECISION TO MAKE A BAN OF SOMEONE HAVE TO BE FAIR IN ALL CASES

Thanks for reading.

-TheOfficialCoso
I Dont Know Why The People Get Sad for Stupid Things!!.I Want to Help That People....Joking or something,For They Can Smile Again...

TheOfficialCoso

Tell me something...i have balls,like the thing what i say to you,how i can solve this kind of problems by myself? I dont have admin!! Can I punch the people through the monitor or the screen?? I CANT!!!,believe me if i can,i will do it,and very often cause theres more trolls than you think,the other way to solve a problem like that are the bad words,and trust me aren't a good solution( i can get gagged -_-!) now talk about it like the normal people?? sometimes works,but some jerks only know bad words and stuff.

For that are the admins: Help the server to make it better.

I appreciate what you did with my ban,but I CANT FOLLOW U EVERY TIME SAYING: THANKS JULIET THANKS!!!!,WHY? cause i dont want rude answers like: OK NO PROBLEM NOW LEAVE ME ALONE,OR OK THAT TOPIC ITS DONE NOW STFU OR .....STOP TALKING TO ME,like u do the first time.....

If u dont understand when i say :I dont want to disrespect u,but the worst admin its u.Its your problem not mine,cause u are taking the word to the extreme,i never say :go to fuck yourself so its not a contradiction,i just made a opinion,when i put ''I DONT WANT TO DISRESPECT U'' that was for not bad understanding like this.

So there's not reason for my ban,thats like im playing and someone shots me and.... Boom!! HEADSHOT!! and he say: ''headshot!!!fuckyeah!!! take that''!! and,I BAN HIM... thats not a real reason of ban,U CANT BAN PEOPLE JUST FOR ANGER,like u did with a guy who wanst listen you, and you kicked it,the reason? he doenst listen -_-!.

If u are tired of deal with kids or other problem with the real life,just dont pay it with the users,take a break of this game or something.

I never say Juliet help me!! why elitesse gets banned!!????.I was asking to any friend,and u reply with rude answers.If u wanna be the ''bad girl'' just do it with friends who wants to do that,if u are not. why u do it anyway?.

I dont know why the threads of complaints about admins are in the 99% of the cases supported and winner by the other admins to the admins without taking the other version of the user.I think this its gonna be one of that stadistics.

Thanks for reading.

-TheOfficialCoso

Cookie

ImnotscaredofJulietandMasterI̢mno̢ts͡ćaręd̷ofJ̶ul̛ie̡ta͘n̵dMa͝s͟ter̴Ḭ̹͎m̖̼̻̳no̙̘̪̘̖t̪͉̯͎͈̫s̟̮̙c͔̰ḁ̮̲r͉̗̺̭̺ͅe̜̭͍̖͉dọ͚̩̥f̗̠̖͔͕̤J̠̬͓̱̖u̮̭̪̬̳̳l͎̝̞̪ị͙̺̗̳͚e͚͓̜̳ța͕̺͉̮̠n͎d͙M̤͍̻̭̗as͍̺̹̞̮t̹e̩r̗I̱͔̪̜̣m̤̹n̦͚̪̳̟o̯̙̝̟̬͢t̙s̝c͕̹̰͜a͏͙̠r̸̞̼̝̰̰͇e̼d̛̦o͓̤f̯͍̠̪͚̜̰͝J͍̩̥̹̳̀u̜̳̠͓̗͠ͅl̮̺̠i̭͙͞e̲͓͙̜͓̙͘t̗̯̠͇̜̺a̗̬͚͍͍͍̹ńd̗̱̣̼͇̟M̯̺͖a̱̫̝̳͈̜̭s͕̗͎̝̥̻͔t̹͜e̛̫r̞̦̫I͕̩̼̱͖̲m̸̷̦̙̞̮n̛̦̜̳͚͎͕̪̞o̢̻̘̤͉̳ͅț̢̢̦̪ś̗̤̰̗̳̺͈͇̭c̝͖̀͢a͓̝̣̥͖͞ŕ̶̘͕͍e̝̱͓d̛͖̥̝̩͝o͈͡͡f̫̙̫̮͖J̰̣̺̩̗̤̯̝̀u̪͇͔̙̩l̥̞̺̲̘ͅi̙̘̜̳ͅe͔͈̥̙̮͘͟t̬̣͕̹̖͍̝͠a̵͍̭̺̣͕͕̤͈n̢̩͡ḏ͔̝̜͟͟M̺̬̯̙̮̮͠ͅą̝͈̠͜͡s̗̼̗̙ṱ̳e̬̭̭͇̫̤̙͙r̶̢͙̀ͅÍ̵̛͔̳̻̳͍̥̯͓̕M̶̴̡̨̪͔̘͎̤̫̗͖͙̮̯̤͙͎̟̜͘ͅŚ͓̞̫̥͈̬̕͢͢C͏͞҉̹̞͈̤͎̱̣̳̰͇̫͎̣̕A̧̧͡҉҉̦̟̥̤͔̥̼Ŕ͖̬̥͖̼̺͙͚͈̪̞̗̩͉͔̀̕E̶̛͏̪̟̜͙̪͚̺̯̫̜͎̩̬̻̫͔͕̠́͞D̢̥͕̼̤̙̲̺̀͠O̕҉̢̣̟̰̣̹̬̠̪̺̪̥̘̟̻̭̻͍́̕F̧̡͖͎͓̞͙͟͞J̦̝̖͇̜̭̲̹̺̦̲̮̗̦͢͡Ư̢̹̬͇̩̤̱̲̺̺̞̺̘̣̻̯͓̕͘͞ͅL̛҉̶̸̙̦̣̯̜̰̻ͅI̵̩̺̼͖͡͡͠È̛͏̝̰̹̗T̢̹͓͚̳͚̻̪͖̞̠͈͘͠A̶̧̧̠̤̥͎͖̱̼̝̯̝̘̳͖͉͍̺͠ͅŅ̭̦͙͍̪̺̱͉͍̭̗̙͎̙̹͢ͅD̸͇̟̜͚M̧͞͏̤̥̖̪͚̳̺ͅA҉̡͚̘̖̻̘̩̯̹͝͠Ş̭͎̠̻̝̖̞̦̖̯̬͎͉͇̜͘͟͟͢ͅT̵̵̡̜͖̹̯̦̖͇̕͟Ȩ̷̵͕̘̘̮̝̭̦̭ͅR͍̺̻̟̳̘̝̤̫̫̮̞̬̭͉͎̼̳͘͟͝

ShouldBeNew_

Ballsack

I have a question that might clear things up-

OfficialCoso and Ellitesse- Where are you guys from?

I have a feeling you guys are from a country that still uses a lot of lead paint.  And perhaps that paint is peeling off the walls and being consumed by you. 

And to the admins of this clan-

Didn't your parents teach you to be nice to mentally handicapped children?  They aren't like you and me.

I apologize in advance if I've offended anyone, but I've been following the Evil forums for a while, and I've come to the conclusion that there are a few retarded children that enjoy your servers.  So you have to be nice to those poor kids!  Don't you feel bad for them?!?

Cheers!

ShouldBeNew_

Quote from: Ballsack on August 31, 2014, 06:34:20 AM

I have a feeling you guys are from a country that still uses a lot of lead paint.  And perhaps that paint is peeling off the walls and being consumed by you. 

Didn't your parents teach you to be nice to mentally handicapped children?  They aren't like you and me.

I apologize in advance if I've offended anyone, but I've been following the Evil forums for a while, and I've come to the conclusion that there are a few retarded children that enjoy your servers.  So you have to be nice to those poor kids!  Don't you feel bad for them?!?

Cheers!
Idiot.

Gimpy

The biggest thing that I don't understand, is why they keep this up? Sure, you got a short ban for being an idiot. Then person 2 complained, about someone else's ban, and got into an arguement with an admin (and Juliet at that...).

Serve your short sentence, and then come back to the servers with a better attitude. Go play a different game (YES they exist!), and come back.

Sure, appeal a ban sometimes. But don't appeal, with the same attitude that got you banned in the first place.

And I believe it was Spamdaddy (..?) that said in an appeal before that writing IN ALL CAPS MAKES IT LOOK LIKE YOU'RE YELLING. Probably not a good idea when asking (begging?) to be let back in the EVIL server, after being dumb.

Master

Quote from: ShouldBeNew_ on August 31, 2014, 06:15:30 AM
BREAKING NEWS:
Master & Juliet went on drugs and ban almost everyone! 100 {EVIL} players per day are leaving the servers. Master started to be unfair while Juliet leaves the clan due to being tired of being admin. Currently all {EVIL} members are trying to stop Master whi- (Permamently Banned by Master | REASON: Fuck off motherfucker i'm not on any drugs piece of shit.)

No but seriously that was the most unfair thing i have ever seen from {EVIL} and yet shouldn't each admin be respectful and listen even to his own rules? If they keep doing that to others all players will leave the server. Like not speaking english to admins.

Ballsack

Quote from: ShouldBeNew_ on August 31, 2014, 06:45:39 AM
Quote from: Ballsack
link=topic=2657.msg11494#msg11494 date=1409484860

Cheers!
Idiot.

-says the guy eating a lead paint and Ritalin sandwich

Swede

" I dont know why the threads of complaints about admins are in the 99% of the cases supported and winner by the other admins to the admins without taking the other version of the user.I think this its gonna be one of that stadistics.

Thanks for reading.

-TheOfficialCoso "

Get your facts straight!

We investigate all complaints that comes in on an admin if there is substance in the complaint. We contact both players and other admins to investigate. Usually, we discuss it in High Council.

I can assure you that there is more than one admin who have had their admins rights removed where complaints have been part of the case.

We are careful when we select admins.

OfficialCoso, your allegations are full of contradictions and obscure things and the attitude is not good if you want to solve what you think is a problem. This is not your problem!

Perhaps a more humble approach of the punished player in this case, can open up a possible solution instead of all this screaming about abuse?

Saleen219

QuoteCan I punch the people through the monitor or the screen?? I CANT!!!,believe me if i can,i will do it,and very often

apparently you have anger issues