News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Infect and run

Started by Rubyus, October 28, 2014, 01:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guts

Spam, I was one of the first playing in the server after the change. I didn't see you there, so that means you havent played....right?

Ask rand, I told him what el guapo means.

schuffler

Juliet
I played him before with out the speed he didn't do all that well.

Saleen219

Shuff, i agree. Before he learned to bhop he was not all that great.

Just an observation.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: El Guapo on January 24, 2015, 02:22:05 PM
Spam, I was one of the first playing in the server after the change. I didn't see you there, so that means you havent played....right?

Nope, I have been on 24/7..I am on right now. My score is 32,474 kills to 31471 deaths!

Guts

SpamDaddy!

Rand

Sometimes I think El Guapo has 7 afk in his head.

Friday night and into the weekend especially.

:yes:

klumy

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on January 24, 2015, 10:31:00 AM
p0izon's Old Scholl TFC weekend is under way. Here is the report so far:

l33t Players  NOT  spotted:
Klumy
El Guapo
Dragonite
El Jeffe
Juliet
Skip
Azul
....umm...
(need more l33t player names please)
oh! Saleen (ROFL) and uh...(need MOAR names...)

l33t Players SPOTTED:
p0izon (AND as predicted) his score was -93 kills and 1734 deaths!!!!!
SpamDaddy! (score unreadable due to magnetic storm in Alabama at the time (dang the luck)

God I love you spamdaddy rofl

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: klumy on January 24, 2015, 06:15:04 PM
Quote from: SpamDaddy! on January 24, 2015, 10:31:00 AM
p0izon's Old Scholl TFC weekend is under way. Here is the report so far:

l33t Players  NOT  spotted:
Klumy
El Guapo
Dragonite
El Jeffe
Juliet
Skip
Azul
....umm...
(need more l33t player names please)
oh! Saleen (ROFL) and uh...(need MOAR names...)

l33t Players SPOTTED:
p0izon (AND as predicted) his score was -93 kills and 1734 deaths!!!!!
SpamDaddy! (score unreadable due to magnetic storm in Alabama at the time (dang the luck)

God I love you spamdaddy rofl

Finally, someone who truly appreciates the sarcastic nature of my brilliance!

xheon

I can hold El guapo a bit when on defense,  and I'm not even that good...   

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: xheon on January 24, 2015, 09:19:53 PM
I can hold El guapo a bit when on defense,  and I'm not even that good...

Ok I think it' stime for a "Lords of L33tness" mulch madness tourney...

Gimpy

I think we need a 5v5  in the spillway... i may play sniper 99.9% of the time but i can d solly

Gimpy

Guts

Yeah even bums like xheon can kill me sometimes.  :grinwink: lol_face

-[EVIL]- Bonesaw

Played for a bit yesterday and I was essentially God/Science rolled into one. That's how amazing I was. I even hear all the good players in EVIL were demoted as a result.

I purchased some really good black cherry soda and went with jalapeno doritos and it basically just made all the pain and hurt of being a shitty TFC player go away. Played for about an hour on BZ and it was a good time.

In all seriousness...  and again, my panties are fresh and dry, you can't say something isn't cheating because everyone has access to the same cheating methods. It's either original or it's hax. There's no grey area. I think that is where my argument turned to, rather than the idea of the mods themselves. It isn't a level playing field no matter how you spin it. If you have to add on or install some sort of trick just to stay slightly competitive then you're not playing the game the way it should be played.

And for the record, I've been playing in some pub style 4v4 and 5v5's the last few weeks and I've held my own (in some cases led). Not to mention it was playing with classes I typically don't play much. So I can give this whole hopping thing a shot, try and adapt to the BZ style of play but if I can hold my own in all other circles and manage to still get annihilated in BZ sometimes... come on buddaaaaaaaaay. I did, however, have a grand old time concing over some guys on the server yesterday and it was nice that they couldn't catch up and beat me to my cap point!

Other points:
- 2fort is still the devil
- p0, klumage, romeo's wife; sorry if I seemed too dick-ish or anything, you guys are all cool with me.. my only intent was to contribute to the convo and express some concerns on the other side of the fence
- I still remain the best looking member of this clan
- Who the hell is xheon? (lel)