News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

steam

Started by bIGPIng, February 13, 2015, 11:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bIGPIng

waiting for steam to send some lame access code to log in..frustrating.. gRRRR
lol_face............p.s.  last thing I saw before steam stoped workin was DIRTY HARRY piping spawn again  ..sad

Cookie

Not sure if forum post
Or Facebook status update

p0izon

SpamDaddy!

bIGPIng

repeated rule breakers get no attention from admins? seems weird people are ban all the time for that...d.harry is among the leaderboard and in accordance with evil servers he should not be breakin server rules..not first time ive seen this..nuff said

Gimpy

MrBP - I'd be happy to help, but we'd need a demo or very incriminating screenshot :/

p0izon

I was only having fun. The misdirection in your topic was amusing, so I thought I'd reply with a funny meme.

As for your actual complaint, If you had evidence you might easily get an admin to issue a proper punishment. But the best we can do is take this as a notice to keep an eye on his actions in game for future rule breaking.

Guts

I knew this one guy who friended my this other guy who said Klumy was piping spawn and using nail exploits and then this other time juliet was spawn camping and called me names like poop eater and el jeffe picked his nose and then put his boogers in my nose and then he picked my nose and i said stop but he didnt and this one time spam daddy said el guapo no es guapo and i saw master piss in the punch bowl way back when but he was the only one who drank the punch so does that count? I dont have any evidence at all  but i demand immediate justice otherwise why have admins? amiright

bIGPIng

poison that's all I was hopin for..i don't want him banned just to stop being a meat pickle,he knows better...as for guapo you cant help it

Rand

el guapo:

I followed all of that, but one thing:

I hope that all of those people played under one SteamID.  Otherwise, why would they?

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: El Guapo on February 14, 2015, 04:22:10 PM
I knew this one guy who friended my this other guy who said Klumy was piping spawn and using nail exploits and then this other time juliet was spawn camping and called me names like poop eater and el jeffe picked his nose and then put his boogers in my nose and then he picked my nose and i said stop but he didnt and this one time spam daddy said el guapo no es guapo and i saw master piss in the punch bowl way back when but he was the only one who drank the punch so does that count? I dont have any evidence at all  but i demand immediate justice otherwise why have admins? amiright

Its those damned valve players!