News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Favorite recipe

Started by SpamDaddy!, October 04, 2013, 08:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

I need some new recipes, nothing too exotic..

What is your favorite dish and what is the recipe?

Master

GODFATHER_SOUR

Being an admin is similar to being a babysitter, but without having to change the diapers!

[EVIL]IrishCoffee[PYRO-ZONE]

Now i cook this when there is no one in the house for dinner  you need tuna pasta(any)  tomato soup  spring onions and garlic and any  spices you like Now this sounds complitated  so some idk what you think but it only takes 15 minutes Ok time to cook! first get water in a pan boil for 3 minutes put in the pasta in  another pot put in the canned tuna and the soup then add the spices  garlic and spring onions then stir when its boiling put the lid on and leave it for 5 minutes turn down the heat so it wont boil and just  keep it warm in 11 minutes the pasta will be ready after its done serve it our pasta at the bottom and  tuna on the top (if you want garnish with a leaf of basil)  There hop that helps and if you try it hope ya like it :)
I am not banning you because you are hacking. I am banning you because you hacking and annoying me.

SpamDaddy!

Not to exotic at all, master. lol
Good one too Horse....tried it yesterday slightly modified.

Post MOAR people!

Browny

Here's the recipe for one of my favorite dishes:

Risotto alla Piemontese (risotto cooked with meat broth and seasoned with nutmeg, parmesan and truffle)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risotto

1/2 cup onion; finely chopped
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
sea salt
1 2/3 cup arborio rice
1/2 cup dry white wine
4 cups low sodium beef broth
1 1/2 tablespoons tomato paste; preferably double concentrated
2 cups parmigiano reggiano cheese (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parmesan); grated (or Grana Padano)

Preparation:
In a large saucepan, combine onion, 1 1/2 tablespoons butter and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook over medium-low heat; stirring occasionally, until onion is softened, about 7 minutes.Add rice, increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring frequently, until rice is translucent, about 4 minutes. Add wine, reduce heat to medium-low and cook until liquid is mostly evaporated, then add about 1/2 cup broth. Cook, stirring constantly, until broth is mostly absorbed. Continue adding broth in 1/2 cupfuls until rice is tender yet firm to the bite (you may have broth left over).Remove risotto from heat. Stir in remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons butter and cheese, then cover saucepan and let risotto rest 5 minutes. Adjust seasoning and serve immediately. Have a nice meal  :)