News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Pie Enthusiast STEAM_0:1:128502912 Teamshooting on Palermo

Started by Nuggs, January 14, 2016, 10:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuggs

Three days in a row now this guy has been team shooting people off the map. He seems to join exactly when it changes to palermo and all he does is shoot team mates to their death and then mock them with binds. Was doing it today around 10:45am and yesterday around 1pm. Shithead who has no place on the ES servers.

FYI he was doing this tuesday under the name "|W.F.A.N| Rodney Dangerfield" 307 STEAM_0:1:128502912

Master

Quote from: Nuggs on January 14, 2016, 10:04:23 AM
Three days in a row now this guy has been team shooting people off the map. He seems to join exactly when it changes to palermo and all he does is shoot team mates to their death and then mock them with binds. Was doing it today around 10:45am and yesterday around 1pm. Shithead who has no place on the ES servers.

FYI he was doing this tuesday under the name "|W.F.A.N| Rodney Dangerfield" 307 STEAM_0:1:128502912
I tried watching a bit of the demo, and I did see a few points where it looked like he was doing this, but it is too hard to tell because he is a bad player (n00b) I would like for another admin to look into this further.

If this user IS team shooting players off the map (which is likely) I think the player deserves a 1 week vacation.

Thank you for reporting this issue Nuggs

Swede

Took a look at this and this player now has a 6 days vacation (ban)
Thx for reporting.

Nuggs

Thanks for the quick response guys. The server has been llama-free all morning  8)

J0llyR0ger

Quote from: Master on January 14, 2016, 10:18:57 AM

I tried watching a bit of the demo, and I did see a few points where it looked like he was doing this, but it is too hard to tell because he is a bad player (n00b) I would like for another admin to look into this further.

If this user IS team shooting players off the map (which is likely) I think the player deserves a 1 week vacation.

WOW!!!  You ACTUALLY WATCHED a Demo to make an intelligent determination of what the fuck really happened??   Instead of just immediately acting like a dick without evidence?  That's great!  Keep it up.

Master

Quote from: J0llyR0ger on January 15, 2016, 10:46:16 PM
Quote from: Master on January 14, 2016, 10:18:57 AM

WOW!!!  You ACTUALLY WATCHED a Demo to make an intelligent determination of what the fuck really happened??   Instead of just immediately acting like a dick without evidence?  That's great!  Keep it up.
part of my new years resolution. :^)