News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

EVIL 1v1 2fortsniper Tournament

Started by Gimpy, May 22, 2016, 08:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

This depends on Master's match vs Deadly or Sykosis. I only face the winner of that match.

Then, regardless of who wins, the loser will go to spot L15, and face off with the winner of the losers bracket. So if I lose to Master, and win my next match, I will face him again in the finals in match 18.

Gimpy

Sorry Deadly, looks like you get another forfeit... Must be nice to scare off the competition!!

This means you now get to have a match.
Next up:

Deadly vs Master (winner takes me!)
Missy vs SyKosis (winner takes ShouldBeNew!)
Ironhd vs Arise

Let the next round begin!

ill4death

I'm going to make some fun sprays that you guys may want to use to promote and show off your participation in Evil Admin Sniper Tourney. I was thinking a participation spray with date(s) of participation perhaps and a 3rd, 2nd and 1st place spray.

What do you think Gimpy? I'm going to start working on it.

Gimpy

First second and third sound cool.

Thanks Ill!

ShouldBeNew_

Blackhawk is very good at sniping. He's probably the best sniper i've seen in this tournament!

Gimpy

He lost both matches due to forfeit.

deadly

Master

Quote from: deadly on June 19, 2016, 10:44:13 PM
master won easily,  ouch
I fell in the acid once, LOL.

You definitely tried your hardest, but ive gotten way too much practice in lately, can't wait to see how the match between me and gimpy goes now.. I have a feeling itll be decided solely on who gets more lucky shots.

ill4death

Here is what i got so far that you can spray letting people know you are 1st 2nd or 3rd place in the latest sniper tournament.

You suggestions, constructive criticism and competitive spray of your own are welcome. Lets make this fun!

crosby

Quote from: Master on June 20, 2016, 12:36:32 AM
Quote from: deadly on June 19, 2016, 10:44:13 PM
master won easily,  ouch
I fell in the acid once, LOL.

You definitely tried your hardest, but ive gotten way too much practice in lately, can't wait to see how the match between me and gimpy goes now.. I have a feeling itll be decided solely on who gets more lucky shots.

Can we get the hltv from that when it happens?!

deadly

u really want to see me loose that bad

ill4death

Okay I'm feeling a lot better now that the antibiotics have kicked in healing what I think was a bacterial infection in my lungs that had me very sick (cold sweats/fever/weird dreams/coughing to the point of losing my voice etc) so I was able to gather more strength and make a better awards spray I believe for the 2fortsniper tourny you guys are running. Let me know what you think of this second version.
Anyone with even limited paint skill should be able to take the pics I attached here and write their own names on the ribbon. (Space is limited on the ribbon so use abbreviation or short forms). And someone should be able to easily convert them since everything is formatted correctly for easy wally spray editor conversion. If you need me to keep performing the insertion of the new names for the end of each tourny let me know I'll be glad to do it but it should be pretty simple.

Congrats to winners of this first official EVIL SNIPER TOURNAMENT!

P.S. I've also included my custom small fonts to make it easier to put new names in the ribbon area. (also attached)

Bishop

Gimpy

We've had some issues with people being able to make schedules work, but its time to move on to the next set of matches.

Master vs Gimpy - Master, I'd like to actually set up a time for this so that people can come and watch. Because the winners bracket is so far ahead, we've actually got two weeks to make this work... let me know!

Missy vs ShouldBeNew (winner faces Paz)
Arise vs Deadly

PM's coming! New screenshot of the tourney is here!

Gimpy

Master and I will be facing off THIS WEDNESDAY!! 9pm CST in the Sniperzone.

Come and watch!!

For those that can't watch, I will record a demo and post it. Master as well maybe?