News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Started by Swede, September 15, 2013, 01:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

SpamDaddy!

Swede, ypu gonna have to come to Alabama...me and you and Iron and anyone else we can get can go fishing on Lake Guntersville...awesome bass lake : )

Swede

Sure, that and flyfishing for Tarpoon would be great.  :)

Ironhd

I've always wanted to fish Guntersville  :wideeyed:

SpamDaddy!

I went once and it was awesome..3 and 4 pounders were hitting regular even hooked up on a 7 or so and lost it. I was using a war eagle spinner bait white with a spotted chartreuse skirt. The rascal bit it off when he broke the water.

There's still some good fishing in my area. We got 3 damned lakes off the Coosa river chain plus you can fish the lower Coosa, as well as the Alabama River. Lots of spots and largemouth. I also tear the crappie up for stocking the fridge.

Saleen219

Didnt realize you were a red neck

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Saleen219 on November 01, 2013, 02:12:21 PM
Didnt realize you were a red neck

I'm back and I am not a redneck you goober smoocher.

Saleen219

Those are gummies, not goobers

SpamDaddy!

Woohoo! Went fishing for a bit last Saturday...going all day this Saturday. Caught 11 bass last week.....Sample: Doh pics comin not on my phone

Swede, how'd your fishin trip go?

Iron where you at?

Gimpy

Lol that's cute. I went fishing this summer and got 42 of these in three days.

SpamDaddy!

Why is that cute? I don't fish for size I fish for taste... I throw big fish back. If I wanna roll up a monster catch just head down to red fishing land.

We need more details of the trip. Where were ya fishin, what with and what kind of fish and boat! its these details that get me by! =D

Nice fish, Gimpster!

Gimpy

Small aluminium fishing boat. Off the coast of Newfoundland in Bonavista bay. And that is a pure North Atlantic cod fish!

Juliet

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on October 21, 2015, 04:59:48 PM
Why is that cute? I don't fish for size I fish for taste...

Just like a man to see another man with a bigger one and pretty much say "Well! Size doesn't matter..."    :-*