News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

What’s up with no fall damage on BZ?

Started by Nuggs, October 25, 2021, 07:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuggs

It def throws off the balance and gives offense a big advantage.

For example playing crossover2 yesterday offense could just yeet themselves into the pit and grab flag without worry of losing any HP on the drop.

Same with elusive, you used to have to pick and choose which ramps you wanted to hit on offense otherwise you risk losing a chunk of health to gravity, without offense could just ramp slide and downward ramp skip all day with no consequences

Also, what's up with the weird green model that pops up when you kill someone? Kinda looks like a sideways pipe model. Does that actually do anything or just for looks?

Master

Quote from: Nuggs on October 25, 2021, 07:36:45 AM
Also, what's up with the weird green model that pops up when you kill someone? Kinda looks like a sideways pipe model. Does that actually do anything or just for looks?

It is a required item in order to enable the healing mechanism of the skulls..

Did you guys hear that the skulls take damage now? anyone know what that's about??

Nuggs

Conveniently glossed over the fall dmg part of the post lol_face

Do the healing skull pickups do anything if you pick them up or do they just look cool?

Speaking of weird skull behavior, when I walked over one a few days ago I got a dialogue box that said "press E to enter EVIL cheat menu" and the options said "wallhack" "invulnerability" and one other I can't recall. Pressing the options did nothing except it said "configuration not loaded" or something similar

On a positive note I do like the reduced nade timers on the skulls

Master

Quote from: Nuggs on October 25, 2021, 12:44:04 PMSpeaking of weird skull behavior, when I walked over one a few days ago I got a dialogue box that said "press E to enter EVIL cheat menu" and the options said "wallhack" "invulnerability" and one other I can't recall. Pressing the options did nothing except it said "configuration not loaded" or something similar

I don't know but it sounds overpowered, I am sure it will go away and we will never again have to see and understand this new menu system on the skull bag. I am sure it's nothing and will eventually go away..

Master

for better results, aim directly at the skull and press use