News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

New member Tenacitas

Started by MrCoala, January 10, 2021, 02:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrCoala

I am happy to announce that our newest addition to the evil family is Tenacitas!
Glad you joined buddy  8)

ocd

A friend of mine once said: tu vaca se comiĆ³ todas las chicharhonnes.

please speak to your cow about this.

cheers mr Tennessee Taas!

Tena

Hello :)

Thank you very much for thinking of me. Its an honor belong to the EVIL Clan.
Now my intention will be what I have always had or tried to have: to help players and especially new players.

(I edit to tell a little about myself). Im from Madrid (Spain) and dont remember the year when I began this: I began with a typical pack "Counter Strike Condition Zero" where was incluied HF, Ricochet, DC...and TFC, this could be before 2006-2007.
Long time ago without enter in TFC until maybe 2015-2016 where I was helped with a player called "Dave Lister" (don remember if was this server or another). Again long time without enter until 2018-9: I discover this type of game (team game, flags, strategics, etc) was the wanted for me and less "kill to kill", I was helping with another players like Mocay (my first real teacher), Harley, Yosh, Jake to and more... (in technical aspects, in tricks, etc.), having a lot of fun with the community in BZ... I love this game haha.

When I began I only was Heavy or med (no med offense, med only for health), now Im all class except Fireman (I never knew how to play with this class haha) but my favourite class will always be med.

And my favourites maps are 1. Avanti, 2. Badlands,3. Ksour and 4.Crossover2 (but too alchimy, 2fort, Phantom, Elusive...). In general I really like O VS D maps about capturing and defending points like Avanti, Ksour, Palermo, Dustbowl, Asti....

Regards.

(PD: some of you already know me but I clarify: my apologies if sometimes I do not express myself totally correctly in English :)

Angi

Bienvenido a casa ..Mi casa es tu casa :)
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

M1LO

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qs1bbJFLLN8

TENA......... About bloody time and all!

The honor is all ours my friend, see you soon buddy  :yay!:
"It is....what it is"

DomiAvenger

FjS

froob

Quote from: Tena on January 10, 2021, 02:41:32 PM
Hello :)

Thank you very much for thinking of me. Its an honor belong to the EVIL Clan.
Now my intention will be what I have always had or tried to have: to help players and especially new players.

(I edit to tell a little about myself). Im from Madrid (Spain) and dont remember the year when I began this: I began with a typical pack "Counter Strike Condition Zero" where was incluied HF, Ricochet, DC...and TFC, this could be before 2006-2007.
Long time ago without enter in TFC until maybe 2015-2016 where I was helped with a player called "Dave Lister" (don remember if was this server or another). Again long time without enter until 2018-9: I discover this type of game (team game, flags, strategics, etc) was the wanted for me and less "kill to kill", I was helping with another players like Mocay (my first real teacher), Harley, Yosh, Jake to and more... (in technical aspects, in tricks, etc.), having a lot of fun with the community in BZ... I love this game haha.

When I began I only was Heavy or med (no med offense, med only for health), now Im all class except Fireman (I never knew how to play with this class haha) but my favourite class will always be med.

And my favourites maps are 1. Avanti, 2. Badlands,3. Ksour and 4.Crossover2 (but too alchimy, 2fort, Phantom, Elusive...). In general I really like O VS D maps about capturing and defending points like Avanti, Ksour, Palermo, Dustbowl, Asti....

Regards.

(PD: some of you already know me but I clarify: my apologies if sometimes I do not express myself totally correctly in English :)

found what tenacitas looks like  8)

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Venomous Fangs

Welcome to the clan Tena! :-)

M1LO

SourceFroob, yet again you are leaving unnecessary and unwarranted comments on a forum welcoming a new clan member, a forum that no doubt will be looked upon and reread with pride over many years.

A simple "welcome" would have surficed.

If you feel the need to have to reply I suggest starting a new topic, this will not be discussed further on here!
"It is....what it is"

Welshy

Swede

Welcome to the clan Tenacitas.  :) ;)
See ya out there on the servers.

Guts

Gimpy

y0sh

Tena!!!
Glad to have you here!
And never forget => Tengo dos marrones, dos grises, y dos cremas.
cage