News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Ban Request.

Started by SomeonPC, October 31, 2020, 06:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SomeonPC

Decided to play low grav today. Everytime I spawned I died. There was only one other human on the server named 'Player'.

I couldn't see how I was dying but in the console it said I was being killed by Player's shotgun.

I do not have their ID as I don't know how to find it but I do have my Recently Played With log attached.

I assume I played about 4:00PM.

Sorry for the lack of information.
Thanks

M1LO

Someon, I believe there is some confusion, the only other "player" on with you at the same time is an -[EVIL]- High Council admin, if you require a more detailed explanation of what was occurring I'm sure they will be happy to offer this to you.

Just a note, the map you were on was "Bounce" this map has no objective, i.e. no flag, its basically a deathmatch and has no areas that would be classed as "spawn" once you respawn you are fair game to everyone, if this was the first time you have played this map I imagine you were just unaware of what was happening. If in doubt read the description of the map upon entry onto the server, most of the time it will tell you the objective.

Similar maps (just in case you ever find yourself on them)

-Crossfire
-killbox
-rats2v2
-Gotham
"It is....what it is"

Swede

It was me who was there.
On LowGrav you can build Multiguns. The Multiguns can be of many different kind. The ones I had was shooting crowbars. Since you sometimes spawn in areas which is covered by the multigun you die fast. That´s what happened. And it´s not against the rules. The next time you think about reporting another player, get the steamid. It will help other admins a lot when tracking down the player you reported.

Swede

No problem buddy, You're welcome.
I was looking for another player that's why I was undercover.