News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Evil's NEW Forums

Started by Saleen219, October 07, 2009, 02:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saleen219

Got something to say about our new forums? like them? hate them? never seen such a big piece of steaming shit before? tell us your feelings here!

Personally I like the new forums so far. I had no real problems with the old forums but all that red was giving me a splitting headache so the change of color is good in my opinion - I like the gray. You?

Change is good. But: do you feel other changes could be made/implemented to improve the forums even more? Or do you prefer the OLD boring, dusty, headache causing, bandwidth sucking forums?

The new forums look classy to me.

Master

I like them, I think its a very welcome change! :D ;D

barconcern@hotmail.com

i agree with the dark and Grey, i like it.

cobhc

Yeah this is a pretty sweet look...I did like the black and red, but the black and grey makes it look much more professional and easy on the eyes.  =] 

star

I liked either one these are easier to read....on a further note I can't remember my steam password so I can't get on to play anymore :(...the forget password secret question is what is stopping me, i can't remember the answer for it.

Saleen219

I hated when I needed the secret question - they had to have ME give the secret question AND answer and of course I couldnt recall the question, so how can give the answer???

Bah. Stupid security. LIfe was so much simpler and trusting when I was younger and yes that was before the net.

Pretty sad tho Star!

mr.saturn

Saleen219

How did the old ones look better? What about the old forums that we dont have here that you miss?

mr.saturn

mainly the look of the old one really. It just look bland, with all the greyness.

Saleen219

WEll, personally I found that all that red on black was hard on the eyes, I find these forum colours much easier.

Looks more professional/classy.

Master

anyone have any suggestions for the forums? to make them better?

Foxy

This forums is very sexy =D!

I absolutely love it. <3

star

well on a further note I still cannot figure out what my password is for steam....it really sucks I am having TFC withdrawals :(

Saleen219

Why not just spring for a new one? Or cant you contact them and get it? Im sure if they are able to do this you'd have a few hoops to jump through but maybe its worth a try

Master

steam support = ASSHOLES

you need to show a valid picture of your key, if you dont have one your more than likely screwed, thats the only way ive ever heard of getting a password change, im sure that they do have other ways, its always worth a shot.. do you have a valid email set up? under the settings did you validate your email? that would really help because you can always reset your password that way