News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

miguel angel 0:4:39911992

Started by Blackout, November 20, 2015, 02:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackout

I typically have a pretty high tolerance for childish behavior, but this turd pissed me off.

So I play at Low Gravity a lot, and he's always there.  He acts like he's an admin, tells people what they can and can't do, team shoots, etc.  Today, he told me no MGs.  Hmm?  A NeoTF server?  Yep.  MGs part of the game?  Yep.  So, as I would build them, he would go around and destroy them - and yes, we were on the same team.  He typically rolls around with others that act generally douche-esque.  If, or I should say "when" he is getting beat, he quits and comes back to clean his KD record.

Sorry if it came off whiny, but I enjoy the servers, and almost all of the players.  He has a habit of making the game miserable for others.

Thanks for running great servers and keeping this game alive in the community.  I've been part of this community for a long time, and I really enjoy what your clan has done to keep the game going.

Regards,
B

Gimpy

Blackout,

Thank you for this. I always appreciate outside TFC players helping make our servers a better place to play.

Can you please tell me which map you were playing on, what time of day, and which day? I'd like to watch the demo of this.

Blackout

Today was just enough to push me over the edge to report it.  It was shortly before I posted this today.  The map was well.  He told me (in Spanish) "No MLGs", to which I was replied not so nicely.  He switched from sniper to soldier and killed the MG that I built outside of our main respawn. 

Disclaimer:  Not sure what alias that I was playing under.  My steam ID is 0:0:123377 though, for the sake of full transparency.

I'm just tired of his behavior, as well as that of his friends.  Today, it was just him.

schuffler

Miguel does have a problem with this. He always tells people no MGs. If I'm on the server I'll tell that the MGs are part of this server and I will build them. some of the time he will leave, but he is a pain.