News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

banned no reason or warning and not on ban list

Started by ., August 29, 2015, 04:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

First i was slayed for no reason asked why no answer,...then banned and again no reason or warning and not on ban list....some admin on a power trip?

Master

Quote from: . on August 29, 2015, 04:48:27 PM
First i was slayed for no reason asked why no answer,...then banned and again no reason or warning and not on ban list....some admin on a power trip?

You did not provide your info, and I am not going to assist you with that, instead I am going to 'complain' about you only making this post to complain about the admin force (instead of asking why you got banned in a calm civil manner)

First, you were slayed FOR A VERY GOOD REASON

Second, you were banned after being warned a total of three times (a total of 7 messages were sent to you, of which you did not respond)

Third, your ban very much IS on the banlist, and in fact the info is sent to your console when you try to connect, so you should very well know why you are banned, but it looks like you only want to bitch about the admins rather than admitting your 'mistake'

Fourth, the admin is NOT on a power trip, on the other hand I am quite sure that the PLAYER has no respect for our servers. I would like to see your ban extended for your complete disrespect, but I will leave that decision up to the admin who banned you.

i was banned for a very good reason,...but still reason not explained.
7 messages,....i dont recall any messages, when i was slain i said wtf did i do to get slain,....no answer.
How are these messages sent? I never saw them.
If i did make a mistake I apologize. And I do have respect for the servers, i always play by the rulz, I have even made several reports on players who dont.
im and old man and not a computer whiz, so i am asking for some assistance and some tolerance for whatever mistakes i may have made

As i stated i did not receive or read any warnings,....as far as info i dont know how to get that,....how do i do it?

I have played many games on that map and many times players build defenses at that point,...spawn is much further inside,....had i received a message not to do so no prob.

I just realized,....you said the map well,.....i was on casbah when you slayed me
and i was building mgs in the main yard of casbah when you banned me.

obviously for some reason i wasnt getting your chat since the last four comments where questions maybe something is wrong on my end i dont know

yes ive muted alot of people due to too much chatter.....
How do i get the info you want?

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14522152

is this what you wanted?

Quote from: Rand on August 30, 2015, 02:17:23 PM
That's a good thing to have, your SteamID that you want to talk about.

Hopefully, when your ban expires, I may see you in game, and maybe you can check how many people you have muted.  =D
what i really want to check is why i didnt see your messages

what i really want to check is why i didnt get your messages rand......

Bonaparte

What I don't get is why Rand didn't call WhiteBunny to help with the sentry problem before banning this guy.

p0izon

Quote from: . on August 30, 2015, 02:51:53 PM
what i really want to check is why i didnt get your messages rand......

There is a known bug/issue with TFC when you mute someone it will sometimes also mute other people. I don't know why it happens, I just know that it does happen. For instance, I cannot mute the chatterbox that is Dark-Reign without the game also muting Klumy along with him.