News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Uhhh

Started by norwegian rebel, August 10, 2015, 04:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norwegian rebel

I was banned for 30 days without warning for entering spawn (not main spawn) on avanti.

Request to be unbanned please.

Also request you get your power-tripping admins in check. It's getting pretty bad.

Gimpy

Without warning? Let me be clear here...

http://forums.esclan.net/index.php/topic,3756.0.html

[No Spawncamping] Using 3+ grenades or frequent returns to the enemy spawn is prohibited, no excessive spawncamping.

For the breaking of this rule, you received a warning via a kick from the server. You then decided it was a good idea to return to the server and state "why was I kicked?." (so you knew you were doing SOMETHING wrong, and EMPing a spawn should be obvious), and "admin power trip?.", followed by "lol."

So I'd like to point back to our rules again, "[Check Your Privilege]   Your 'right' to play on our servers can be revoked at any time based on the judgement of any present admins. Play Nice ;)"

The final thing I'd like to point out is that you were kicked, banned for being an asshole, and them come on our forums with the same attitude. It was not one of our "power-tripping admins" who banned you, it was the owner of the server who wrote those rules.

I do not have the authority to remove your ban, however, be happy it is only for 30 days, and not permanent with the complete disrespect / disregard of our rules.

Guts

Gimpy with a forum headshot....daaaaamn, ns (well put).

norwegian rebel

well i never used a nade in the enemy spawn because i didnt have any. the reason i pushed forward is because o wasnt attacking and i was completely out of nades. furthermore, i never re-entered blue spawn after being kicked.

yes, your admins are power-tripping and abusive. you should re-evaluate how your admins are treating players considering tfc is a dying game. you're only pushing players away. you have to act respectably to be respected. 

Master

Quote from: norwegian rebel on August 11, 2015, 07:01:57 AM
well i never used a nade in the enemy spawn because i didnt have any. the reason i pushed forward is because o wasnt attacking and i was completely out of nades. furthermore, i never re-entered blue spawn after being kicked.

yes, your admins are power-tripping and abusive. you should re-evaluate how your admins are treating players considering tfc is a dying game. you're only pushing players away. you have to act respectably to be respected. 
You were kicked (like the rest) for going into spawn, you were then banned for your attitude. If you want to complain about how this game is dying, go play Fortress Forever, this game has been 'dying' for at least 4 years now, I'm starting to get tired of everyone using that as the go to excuse, everybody knows the game is dying, but it doesn't change the fact that people still act like they are entitled to everything. I don't want to be respected, I want you to follow the rules, if you can't do that then stay the fuck out.

Quote[Respect Everyone]         Respect all players, and all the rules.
[Check Your Privilege]   Your 'right' to play on our servers can be revoked at any time based on the judgement of any present admins. Play Nice ;)
I'm not like the other admins, if you disrespect me, don't expect to come back for a while, your ban has been increased to 6 months.

norwegian rebel

Hi Master. Thanks for joining the evil clan circle-jerk here. you clearly have a massive e-peepee. you wont increase my ban to one year...pooooosay

Bonaparte

TFC is not a dying game.

p0izon

Your moms a dying game.

SpamDaddy!

Bonaparte

Quote from: p0izon on August 12, 2015, 08:00:23 PM
Your moms a dying game.

You ought not to say things like that about a Godly woman.  If I was you, I would repent of that, along with all of your sins :)

p0izon

Lel. I don't speak to non existent beings.

Bonaparte

Quote from: p0izon on August 13, 2015, 11:58:49 PM
Lel. I don't speak to non existent beings.
They all say that...until they are dying of cancer or something.