News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Get your float on reset

Started by schuffler, November 04, 2012, 05:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schuffler

They reset all the MGs and amount you need to build them along with everything else.  Spy bombings take WAY longer .  Sure not as much fun as before. This is now just like battle zone why have 2 servers the same. I like trying to get around all the mgs.  This is like this on alll maps

I hope you guys put it back to the way it was. Not as many people onit today either.

Thanks

Joe

God

Greetings Joe

Since the player community for Low Grav is small and fairly unique, I'll see if I can talk the mods into changing it back to the original settings. Whichever result follows, I hope you'll continue to enjoy playing on our servers  :)

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

-God
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

schuffler

deadly

Well I'm posting here because I told rep189 to start this thread. I thought that if he was to post here somone that knew what he was doing would be able to fix this or at least put it back to the way it was. Poison could you look into this for me im asking you because I know you know what you are doing?  Also maybe put bots back on the battlezone server and extend the maps time on 2fort to 9 hrs.  This may also get more peps playing.  Seems really empty all the time and I think it was the changes that did it.

p0izon

I'll do it since these changes keep getting requested. But this needs to be discussed amongst the staff because someone decided to make these changes for a reason. I don't want to have to be going over other admin's heads by reverting their changes.

deadly

Thanks Poizon for doing this.  But I agree that you don't want to make changes over other admins, I also think that those other admins should have mentioned thses changes were happening.  I was just posting what I see, these changes that are happening are not necessarly good for servers.  I really want to say thanks again.

aFF

as documented from the shout box on Sun, Nov 4th 2012
http://www4.cbox.ws/box/index.php?boxid=4073117&boxtag=5w57vp&sec=archive&i=1440

joe: why was low gravity server changed so much 150 to build mgs only 2 mgs not as much of a challange on offence any more. I like it better the other way trying to get passed all the mgs.

aFF: @joe, bc trying to get the flag on freefall4 with 1 person building 10 mgs that the red team can build quicker than the blue team can cross the yard is ridiculous. instead of a 13 to 1 advantage, I reduced it to a 5 to 1 advantage for one person.

If multiple people are complaining, I can put it back. However if it is just one person complaining then I don't see the need to do so. People just simply just abuse how it was making flag capture overly ridiculously near impossible and I just won't play there.

p0izon

I just altered the required ammo to build MGs. That way one engineer can't build 10 MGs with one pack. Think that makes a lot more sense.

I also changed the time limit to BZ to 9 hours (I think, I didn't test it out).

schuffler

Aff
I understand what you are saying but the people that complained didn't play here all the time. I played yesterday and was able to cap on 2 engys. It tokk some doing but it was fun trying. 1 sg 2 mg's anyone can cqap on any map this makes it more of a challenge. If people dont like the extra mgs they can play battlezone with the limited mg setting and that way everyone gets some of what they like. Take a look at the spy settine also seems that it takes to long for the airstrike to reset that helps against the mg's. Thanks for the help to all.  Hope you don't need to many cells to build mgs tho

Joe

also to poat something it sure is hard to get the answer sometimes is thata needed??Aff
I understand what you are saying but the people that complained didn't play here all the time. I played yesterday and was able to cap on 2 engys. It tokk some doing but it was fun trying. 1 sg 2 mg's anyone can cqap on any map this makes it more of a challenge. If people dont like the extra mgs they can play battlezone with the limited mg setting and that way everyone gets some of what they like. Take a look at the spy settine also seems that it takes to long for the airstrike to reset that helps against the mg's. Thanks for the help to all.  Hope you don't need to many cells to build mgs tho

Joe

also to poat something it sure is hard to get the answer sometimes is thata needed??