News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Bye.

Started by SpamDaddy!, March 02, 2015, 04:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

Look like I got what I wanted. Was remopved from EVIL today for abusing admin powers. I did do that so yeah guess I deserved it.

Oh well maybe they will go easier on the rest of you that do it.

Or just don't piss off the head kid in charge.

Love,
Spam

Gimpy

Goodbye Spam. I enjoyed having you around and gaming with you.
I hope you still play from time to time. You'll always be welcomed by me.

Master

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on March 02, 2015, 04:44:25 PM
Look like I got what I wanted. Was remopved from EVIL today for abusing admin powers. I did do that so yeah guess I deserved it.

Oh well maybe they will go easier on the rest of you that do it.

Or just don't piss off the head kid in charge.

Love,
Spam
the head kid in charge dislikes your choice of words, if you would've learned from your mistakes, you wouldn't be punished this severely, and since this isn't the first time you've gone to name calling after being punished, I am going to have to recommend you to NEVER go on my servers again.

I'm not going to hang your dirty laundry in this forum, but you know what you did is wrong, and even after changing it so you can't do it anymore, you were caught doing it again! This is the precise reason why certain commands aren't given to all admins, if those commands are abused, they create an unfair advantage, and nobody wants that.

The first time you did this, I let it go, the second time you did this, you were smart enough to "take it back" but this time, I am forced to retaliate because despite what you think, not everything is handled entirely by me, other than playing the game, my interaction with the clan has been non existent, I have a very busy life to live, I would appreciate it if you would stop needlessly trying to cause more drama than there actually is.

Swede

To punish you and remove you from the clan was not a one-man decision.

p0izon

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Gimpy on March 02, 2015, 05:21:29 PM
Goodbye Spam. I enjoyed having you around and gaming with you.
I hope you still play from time to time. You'll always be welcomed by me.

Thanks, Gimp : ) I'll be around ...Not all of us take this stuff so serious, it is just a game!
cage

P.s. Master, calm down man, you are TOO high strung. I apologized and I meant it. All I meant by head kid was yer the boss the honcho the big tuna...looking at it it did look assholey that wasn't what I meant. Let me know if you need an admin in the future, just don't give me NeoTF abilities
lol_face
Y'all be good,
Love,
EVIL Spammy!

schuffler

Hope to see you around

scatman

Really don't know what is going on around here. You were one of my favourite Evil fella. I believe the master's decision was justly but until I know what exactly happened, you are still good guy in my eyes. Hope to play with you sometimes in future.

Saleen219

Take care redneck. Hope to see you around again though, here, elsewhere.

Chapu™

Venomous Fangs

Sorry things went wrong for you Spam, your good to play with either as a team member or opponent, and whatever it was you were doing  :wideeyed2: either I didn't see it or thought it was kosher.  :)

CYA around the traps.

Road_Pizza

Fellas..I hate to see any bans and while I am sure there are some differences here I hope the ban is not perm..TFC needs all the players we can get..

p0izon

Nobody here is banned.

Goop