News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Please unban me.

Started by Doyle Wolfgang, October 18, 2014, 01:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ballsack

Doyle Rules!

Or is it O'Doyle?

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Master on October 22, 2014, 02:40:00 PM
Quote from: [EVIL]CocoPuff on October 22, 2014, 02:23:45 PM
wowow  :o
I 2nd this, it's now very clear that Spanish clearly messes up the game, I propose we interment some sort of border control on our servers
Master, I have an idea, let me know what you think.
I believe with your intellectual gifts we could - this is strictly theory at this point- we could link computers OVER great distances using radio waves, fiber optic cable or even SATELLITES! It would be a sort of WEB system and we could monitor it for "foreign" traffic (anyone we want to keep out) and assign a specific digtal address to EACH device that connects. THAT way we can monitor individual traffic on our world wide "web".
What do you think?
P.s. If you don't like "web" we could call it the World Wide Daisy Chain or WWDC for short. Lemme know. I have 2 pcs Im not using we could start with.

Saleen219

hmmm, uhm...i dont that would work.

Master

Quote from: Rand on October 22, 2014, 04:49:15 PM
I am wondering about 'the demo doesn't show anything' comment, myself.

1)  I thought it did in a couple places.

2)  How does Doyle know anything about a demo?
very good points, I too would like an answer to this.

Guts

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on October 22, 2014, 06:00:21 PM
Master, I have an idea, let me know what you think.
I believe with your intellectual gifts we could - this is strictly theory at this point- we could link computers OVER great distances using radio waves, fiber optic cable or even SATELLITES! It would be a sort of WEB system and we could monitor it for "foreign" traffic (anyone we want to keep out) and assign a specific digtal address to EACH device that connects. THAT way we can monitor individual traffic on our world wide "web".
What do you think?
P.s. If you don't like "web" we could call it the World Wide Daisy Chain or WWDC for short. Lemme know. I have 2 pcs Im not using we could start with.

LOL that would never work! What a dumb idea! Who is this guy?

Doyle Wolfgang

Alright, nobody's hating on me. That's cool.

Juliet, I think you say I'm not 'that' good because we've played together for a short time and it's like you haven't seen my good (I'm not saying I'm a pro but just a decent average player) However, I assure there's reliable people who know me well and they also know I'm a truthful and legit player.  By the way, I won't own up something I haven't done.

About the demo, I think I had the right to see the 'proof' in which I'm accused of 'cheating' so I could refute your statements whether I get unban or not lol.

Despite of all, I understand the situation and I'll accept my ban since I'm a valve user and I can still be suspected of cheating (though I don't cheat). So I will find the way to play on steam again. Thank you guys.

Best wishes,
                 Doyle Wolfgang

SpamDaddy!

1) The question is HOW did you get the demo - as in WHO let you see it?

2) You actually do not have ANY rights as far as this server is concerned just I do not as it belongs to Master.

3) This isn't about your right to play here as you have none as stated above. This is more of a discussion of what Master (The Owner as stated previously) will allow to occur on his private servers.

4) Your disdain towards the people questioning you doesn't help your case much. The people that are discussing the issue have been playing the game a long time. No one has a prejudice against you. It is not in our best interest to ban legit players from our servers.

5) Get a bunch of crap together (from loved ones, the garage, neighbors..anywhere)  sell it on ebay or craigslist and get a newer PC! I did =D