News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

i got some good news and bad news..

Started by antipro, April 21, 2011, 07:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antipro

hello (whoever is reading this).
the good news is a lot and i mean a lot of hackers are gone. ;)
the bad news is a lot of players stop playing tfc.:(

oh wait.. and another bad news: CAMPERS, FLAG HOLDERS !

Zachery980

all things end sadly one day tfc will be like pacman  :'(
if you cant hack it or mod it, it ant worth it

Koveak

at antipro : ur right, people camp+flag holds. like an admin from evil's clam. yeah thats right, it was on 2fort, he was camping respawn with flag, went in respawn and killed him. then again. then what? i got kicked, got back, started to argue with that kid, kick again. that was awesome for how he dont abuse power kicking people out because they apparently break a rule, but that same person does worst :s
i feel a bit bad for server's reputation
i also feel bad and sorry for that kid.

btw makes me wanna paly more ^^

Koveak I r french.

Master

You should probably bring this up with the clan leaders.. or alteast give a name.. or stop bitching about shit without details, especially in the unused forums... we do have 4 ways to contact the clan leaders, (1)directly to us through steam, (2)our contact us form on the main webpage, (3) the large ass, hard to miss chatbox on our front page, (4) email us.

So, maybe you should stop bitching and do something, okay?

barconcern@hotmail.com

Master

I just hate it when people say "Master, someone is hacking in the server" that doesnt help me at all, someone is always hacking in the server it seems, I don't have time to be your personal slave, I have a very full schedule, if you plan on saying something, leave names or logs or something not just "this person called me stupid, can you ban him plz?" Seriously... just even a name would help me out so much better....

bapx17 503's finest

lol, and dont we have a forum for people to cry on any ways? or maybe people cant read it
Complaint Department
Complain about anyone, anything, or... everyone and thing. This is the place for it.

i guess its hard to find
A New Gaming ERA has begun | New-Alliance World Gaming Association

Zachery980

i feel you pain master i have 1 brother and 3 sisters. some one always fighting and no one gives you enough info to understand why. so after a few years i gave up and left the idiots to drown them selves in there own drama  :P   
if you cant hack it or mod it, it ant worth it