News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

apple pie

Started by deadly, December 21, 2013, 08:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadly

Some may already know of this drink or make it a different way but this was brought to my attention 2 weeks ago. I can finally enjoy it tonight after making my own and putting this twist on the mix.

1 gal of apple cider
1 gal of apple juice
8 cinnamon sticks
1 and a half cups of white sugar
1 and a half cups of brown sugar
1 1.75 of ever clear or sub with moonshine or any 151 proof beverage you may like
1/2 1.75 of vanilla flavor vodka
1/2 1.75 of whip cream flavor vodka

Mix all BUT alcohol in big pot bring to boil, turn down heat and simmer for 30 min. let cool to almost room temp and dump in all alcohol.  Put in pint or quart jars. let sit in dark area for 5 days and enjoy the relatives when you have to.
btw this is only a 40 -60 proof after all said and done.
I made 2 batches to get rid of the 2 half bottles of vodka and decided to give out for xmas and new years, one batch makes just under 2.5 gal.

SpamDaddy!

This sounds yummeh. Thanks, deadly..here's a fast and easy one if needed:

1 large can pineapple juice
1 2liter Ginger ale
2 cups sugar
2packets of green lemon lime Kool-Aid

Stir vigorously then add ice.
Serve as is for minors.
Add copious amounts of alcohol for adults.

Ironhd

I'm still trying to get my apple pie moonshine recipe just right. I've almost mastered the distilling process. Been a lot of trial and error. The guys on tv make it look waaaay too easy  :cantlook:

crosby

i fucking love whip cream vodka. I dont care how feminine it is... I love it! I have a friends ski trip coming up... Ill try this and report back. Thanks for the info

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: crosby on January 03, 2014, 11:18:27 PM
i fucking love whip cream vodka. I dont care how feminine it is... I love it! I have a friends ski trip coming up... Ill try this and report back. Thanks for the info

Who cares if someone thinks a drink is sissified..if its good its good..I love tjhose frozen coffee whip things after a steak dinner! What the hell is whip cream vodka???