News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

perm gag appeal

Started by Hackrat, November 12, 2014, 11:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hackrat

Hey guys.. Can someone please remove my perm gag? I don't think it's fair that the admin 'Juliet' who gagged me spams herself, but since she's admin, it's ok. I've been playing fair for the last couple of months, so I hope you reconsider 'ungagging' me. I can't map vote, nor can I use the '/s and /p' teleport on fun/adventure, which renders the server unusable. Thanks..

http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=35747&page=2

p0izon

Hackrat

I know.. I know.. I was bad ... I made a mistake... I'm a jerk, scumbag, @##@^#@ (insert word there) I'm gonna burn in hell for that 'yes krumb' bind. But it was my love for TFC that I decided to give it one last shot at redemption. That's all...

Hackrat

Master

Quote from: Hackrat on November 12, 2014, 11:09:30 AMI can't map vote, nor can I use the '/s and /p' teleport on fun/adventure, which renders the server unusable.
I was unaware of this issue, but I do know how to fix it, give me anywhere from 1 week to 1 month and ill rewrite the ban/gag system to something that prohibits players from spamming but lets them use other plugins.

p0izon

Quote from: Hackrat on November 12, 2014, 11:09:30 AMnor can I use the '/s and /p' teleport on fun/adventure, which renders the server unusable.

I don't know a single map that was created with teleporation in mind. Every map can be completed without it, so I don't see how it would render the server unusable.

Saleen219

get rid of your annoying binds while we are it, since its those annoying binds that got you into trouble in the first place.

Hackrat

I will.. I promise...

Hackrat

Hackrat

And Juliet, I don't have a grudge against anyone... I just wanna play some TFC (specially NEOTF) ...

Hackrat

Hackrat

And to p0izon, I suck at these adventure maps.. I always have to use the teleportation because I cannot complete the tasks required ...Maybe you are better than me and can do it without using teleportation, but I can't...

Hackrat

Yup.. that's me.. I am still gagged on fun/adventure and dustbowl server. Thanks...

Swede

If thats u it has racism written all over it.
I´d say be glad ur not permbanned and only gagged.

Saleen219

your change of mind told me that you realized that what you said was of racist/derogatory nature - which we do NOT allow on EVIL servers.

As swede said, be glad you were not perma banned - if I caught you in server using certain words, you'd be perma gone.

from our rules:

• No Excessive Language [Sexist, racist, cultural, or derogatory remarks]

Saleen219

No it is NOT acceptable to call someone a faggot.

Bitches? well guess it depends on the context lol. Call a female player a bitch, then id have to say no it is not acceptable.

Since it was not me that gagged, you - *I* did not abuse my powers. I simply enforce the rules.

Its really only considered abusing our powers by the people we catch breaking the rules.

If you feel the admin in question abused his/her powers, (or was too hot headed and gave a perm ban when a gag/kick/slay would have sufficed) - create a thread indicating this. Tell us who you were in the game at the time (nick, id), who the admin was if he/she was using their proper nick, date, time - what happened, what was said etc. Keeping in mind that all chat is logged.

I personally do not gag players for using the term faggot/fag or nigger/nig - *I* go straight for the ban.

Freedom of speech/expression does not apply on the servers.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: LithiumJelly on November 17, 2014, 07:23:38 PM
I got gagged for using "offensive language." Which is ridiculous, since words that are considered offensive are all over every server. Gagging should only be used for spammers. censorship is meaningless on TFC, since 95% of the people who play are over 18.

If you are over 18 act like it. Sometimes people just get tired of hearing dumb stuff come out of "adults" mouths.

Hackrat