News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Started by Swede, September 15, 2013, 01:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

Been troutfishing all day today. 13 hours.
Got myself 2 nice trouts, 5,5 kg and 4,8 kg. Not Put and Take.
Flyfisherman as I am I will tie some new flies now since the inspiration is all over me after the day.
Tomorrow TFC day.

deadly

GJ it is still to early for me to go again i was planning a trip sometime in oct. depending on weather. i want to go my freezer is empty again.  our limit here is 5 do u have a limit?

Swede

Limits here i usually 2-4 depending on where u go and the size of the fish that u try to catch.

Cookie

I did some fishing myself a few weeks during the summer, however I didn't use any good rod so the line could go far out. The result was that i only caught minimal perches.

Next year i should consider setting up a net somewhere...

SpamDaddy!

Man o man, Swede..Posta pic! I love fishing with all my heart. Times got tough so I had to sell my truck and boat. Thank God I have a friend witha 5 acre pond full of bass and bream that are the perfect size for fileting and eating! -=D

I enjoy bass, crappie (perch/sacalait), bream, shellcrackers, and catfish...I was able to go trout fishing in the Arkansas River a couple years ago. I caught 14 between 3/4 lb to 1.5 lb. They were fun fish to catch, were using casting rods and beads that looked like fish eggs as bait and they went nuts for it!

Guys, post up yer fishing pics..lakes, rivers, and fish! Here's soem recent ones frm me!

3lb spotted bass caught last year

These next two pictures are crappie and bream caught in the Alabama River

deadly

here are two of the trout I caught this last spring.

[attachment deleted by admin]

90 lbs, 30lb line, 1 hour 45min battle,...Cancun mexico when I used to live there, unable to use arms next 2 days....

[attachment deleted by admin]

SpamDaddy!

Nice fish guys! Those are some nice size rainbows Deadly!  Is that a marlin or a sail fish, Dot?

Swede

Nice fish deadly :) ;)
Nice fish Spammy.  ;)
1 hour 45 minutes, man I understand your pain in the arms.  ;D
Good that the straps in the chair held, seen a film when they broke and a man was drawn overboard trying to hold the fish.  ;D

no straps, it was only 30lb line so i was sitting and standing, afterwards the captain i hired gave me a beer, had to use both hands to get the beer to my mouth!! nice fight, was there for 4 years, lotsa good fishing...

SpamDaddy!

Man o man, I have had days where I fished for 12 hours and had to usae both hands to drink a glass of tea. I can only imagine the epic fight that had to have been., I fought a large catfish  (59lb blue cat) for 40 minutes and lost him and I was whooped after that!

Swede, I have utmost respect for a man that creates a lure from string and odds and ends then goes and stands out in a stream and brings home diner with it. That is badass. I suck at fly fishing...

SpamDaddy!

Fishing update! Going to http://www.thedeltamarina.com/ in Empire, Louisiana to go red fishing next week! Hope to come home with some awesome fish and stories!

Ironhd

Here's a big smallie I caught a couple years ago...

Ironhd

And here's the only one I've ever put on the wall... 9.5 lbs.