News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Mattural Disaster

Started by Ballsack, May 08, 2021, 10:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ballsack

Spawn camping sniper and main respawn as a medic.  He even went as far as to say "come out come out snipers". 

I watched him in spec mode for a while and it is pretty hard to argue that he wasn't camping.  I even watched him enter the main respawn through the exit door and infect the engy that was coming out. I wasn't playing sniper at that time, but it just seemed a little too convenient that he was always there waiting for someone to respawn.

This occurred May 8 between 10 and 10:30 am central time on the 2fort map.

I know you guys are serious out camping here.

Thanks.

y0sh

Thank you for your report.
I appreciate it.

I´ve looked into it.
Mattural Disaster was standing a few times (even before you joined the server) outside the enemies main respawndoor as a medic and infect the players who came out.

Mattural Disaster has not been tracked for misbehavior in our adminlogs before, so in that situation he would only get a warning for his behavior.
I also noticed that nobody told him he is doing something against the serverrules.

If he would do this again and no admin is online then told those players that they do something against the rules.
Of course your post in our forum is also a good step and he will be at our watchlist and if he didnt change his behavior he will receive a punishment.