News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Another new member :)

Started by Angi, January 29, 2021, 10:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angi

I herefore ,  proudly announce  Cookie has joined our home :) May you never run out of air to trimp on ;)
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

MrCoala

Welcome on board :)
Nice to see that you joined the evil family

M1LO

Milo no like cookie....  :no:....... Milo LOVE........ cookie  :tongue2: in every weird way possible, so this announcement pleases me immensely  :yes:

Its a pleasure to welcome you into the fold my friend, catch you soon...... kiss kiss hug hug
"It is....what it is"

Guts

Welcome cookie. Glad to have you buddy.

froob

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Cookie | LiTE

Thank you all, Appreciate it!

Glad to be apart of the EVIL team, I have started TFC in October 2016 (had wish i knew about this game sooner but sadly my first ever experience with a fortress game was TF2 on Console back in 2007 and I played abit of FF in 2015 before i played this) and it's been a very interesting experience so far. Had originally only play HW since I was very unaware of how to play the game for awhile but started to learn slowly back when spillway was a thing and was playing in OvD structured matches, It was a weird to adjust for a time especially coming from FF but thanks to the help from players like Bishop, Harley, onslaught, funkeh, Goldy. and more (sorry for missing some) eventually I got fairly used to TFC that I can play most classes. (might not be very good with some, but atleast effective.) Most of my time on TFC though has been on BZ and it's been a blast playing here especially during the mornings, Can be chaotic at times but that's what I love about this game, the community is always something I am willing to come back to as well. of all the communities on TFC, -[EVIL]- will always be my main server to play and frag on.

See you all soon!

Quote from: M1LO on January 29, 2021, 12:49:07 PM
Milo no like cookie....  :no:....... Milo LOVE........ cookie  :tongue2: in every weird way possible, so this announcement pleases me immensely  :yes:

Its a pleasure to welcome you into the fold my friend, catch you soon...... kiss kiss hug hug

ROFL M1LO <3

Angi

*sighs happy* :) Milo? fingers off the cookie jar!   :D ::)
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

DomiAvenger

FjS

Swede

Hey, welcome aboard.
See ya out there on the servers.  :) ;)

Welshy

Welcome Cookie. See you one the server

SyKosis

Welcome and hellos to the dark side.

Tena

TinMan

COOOKKKIEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome aboard Buddy   :yay!: :yay!:

y0sh

Cookie!!! :-)
Glad that you join our Team.
Hope see you soon buddy.