News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Welcome SomeonPC

Started by Swede, December 15, 2020, 12:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swede

We welcome SomeonPC into the clan.
Glad to have you aboard. See ya out there. :)

Angi

"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

M1LO

Welcome mate, really great to see on board, sure to be a great asset to the team!

See you soon buddy  ;)
"It is....what it is"

SomeonPC

Salutations,
This game predates my existence by a considerable amount and my interests include TFC and... err... TFC. I mainly play Scout and therefore have quite the interest in concing. I plan to improve my concing as well as my bhopping.

I believe EVIL Battlezone was the first server I ever played on in TFC when I started a few short (more like long, 2020 has been a long year) months ago and I've stuck around/been sucked in. You have all been wonderful however I would like to specifically thank Harley, Bishop and M1LO. Harley helped me when I first got into the game, they introduced me to concing and have been wonderful overall. Bishop has assisted greatly in growing my concing skills by helping with configs and much else. M1LO has helped me with my sniping skills. Also thanks to the admins who approved my application and everyone for being just generally wonderful.

I look forward to the future with this server and appreciate the acception of my application.

See you in the field!

Ironhd

WOOHOO!!!!! Welcome SomeonPC!!!!!

Venomous Fangs

Welcome to the term SomeonPC! :-)

ocd

hey, arent you on reddit?

cheers man

DomiAvenger

MrCoala

FjS

Guts