News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Grateful for the look out!

Started by M1LO, September 24, 2020, 03:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M1LO

OK so.... to cut a long story short, I have enjoyed the *listed tobaccos for quite a few years now, sent to me direct from a fine gentleman over there in the states, I covered all the costs and usually sent over a few English treats, chocolates, teas, Newcastle United match day programs (He was a huge fan) that kind of thing, a lot of things his wife had a craving for.
Unfortunately my good friend went and give up the ghost just over a year ago and with that the delivery's came to a grinding halt  :brow:
Since then and with much gratitude iv had a couple of lads looking out for said tobaccos, unfortunately most of the tobaccos in question are a locally state produced product which is not a great help. So what I just want to put out there is if anyone whilst out and about on their travels happens to come across any of these then give me a shout, either here, steam, direct, however, but any information will be gratefully received and hopefully we could work something out.

These are all pipe tobaccos, some come in flake, slices, plugs, preferable is in flake but it really makes no odds.

Many thanks,  :)

Just to add, I don't promote the use of tobaccos or smoking in general and the harmful affects to ones own health should be taken seriously, that been said you could step out this morning and be run over and crushed by a bus so enjoy these things whilst you can  :gum:   

"It is....what it is"

Angi

Damn you Milo!  Love the smell of that pipe tabaco. My dad used to do that. Im gonna give him a call at the weekend,  and will ask if he knows those / or can tell me where he used to get his stuff. Maybe I can help there 😊
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

M1LO

Cheers H thats much appreciated.
Id go as far as putting money on it that your dad comes back with a past taste for, gold block, St Bruno, or Three nuns tobacco, the common staple diet of a European gentleman.
"It is....what it is"