News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Sorry for hARLEY

Started by Actarus, July 13, 2020, 08:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Actarus

Hello , i m Actarus and i am 43 years from France.
I would like to excuse me about my launching nades ....
Because i like weapons and i have a IRL good skill with weapons, sorry and i will be launch nades without spam.

That's why i excuse me to Harley.

Thanks, i will be my best.

Actarus Prince d' Euphor

Angi

Hello Actarius! Salute :)
Nice to read an apoligy from you, considering your behavior! :) We, the admins, have warned you lots vurbaly and chatwise! At some point, we do take actions when ppl seem to not understand !
Therefore , here our server rules . So there wont be any kínd of missunderstandings in the future :)

BY PLAYING ON OUR SERVERS YOU MUST ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES

General Gameserver Rules

[No Cheating]              Do not use hacks, cheats, or exploits to gain an advantage over the game and players.
    [No Lagging/Crashing]      Do not abuse the map or engine to cause the server to crash or players to lag.
    [No Blocking/Holding]      Do not block or hold an objective to disrupt gameplay.
    [No Spawn* Abuse]          - No grenades/pipes on spawn exits if no fight is going on there
                               - No entering or shooting inside enemy spawn
                               - No blocking spawn exits
                               - No playing from one's own spawn

* A spawn is signified as a location primarily used to replenish health/armor/ammo for a player separated from the rest of the map by a team-use only (SOLID) door.

Communication Rules

[No Personal Info]         Do not give out anyone's personal information (yours or any others). No witch hunting!
    [No Excessive Language]    No excessive use of sexist/racist/vulgar language. We are adults, not trolls.

Laws of the Land

[Respect Everyone]         Respect all players and all rules.
    [Private Property]         These servers are private property; it is a privilege to play here, not a right.

BY PLAYING ON OUR SERVERS YOU MUST ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES

That said, welcome back and enjoy the ride :)
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/