News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

How to beat pyrojump?

Started by Nuggs, May 29, 2019, 09:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuggs

I think I just got trolled by some guy in 2002.

Shocking enough I have never played pyrojump before. Was able to beat it without breaking a sweat....or so I thought. After you reach the end there is a locked gate that I can't get past. When you pickup the ammo bad in front of the gate it just says "?"

Using no clip you can see there is a quad and warp behind the gate

So, does anyone recall how to beat this map?

Guts

I'm pretty sure you have to use your penis.

SyKosis

Spam napalms to the floor then fly for free ;)

Nuggs

Quote from: SyKosis on May 30, 2019, 02:33:37 AM
Spam napalms to the floor then fly for free ;)

It's really surprising how far you can jump with 4 naplams and the IC

Quote from: Guts on May 29, 2019, 10:23:47 PM

What's the bind for that?

SyKosis

3 napalms on the floor then hh the last napalm and use rpg for extra boost. (Hint:prime the last napalm a bit later(1 sec my way)).If its a long jump you should make a good angle with rpg.It might be take a whille before you get this.Good luck. This stuff needs very hard patience.

Guts

froob

Quote from: Guts on May 29, 2019, 10:23:47 PM

Stop trolling, you troll.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Guts

Nuggs

Thanks to my good buddy Iridium who showed me how to finally beat pyrojump and reach the quad and teleports.

As you enter the final stage of the level, where you encounter the locked gate with the "?" message, you'll notice there is an Army truck (like the one from hunted) sitting in a hanger. The truck is actually drivable, so all you need to do is enter the drivers seat, press e, and then get the truck started moving forwards.

It will follow a path all the way to the locked gate and smash through it, allowing access to the secret area. Now you have officially beat pyrojump!!