News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

EVIL 1v1 Mulch_dm Tournament Annoucement / Sign Up

Started by Gimpy, July 18, 2016, 08:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

With the sniper tournament now over, I'm received lots of feedback that we should branch out and try some other tournaments. The tournament will be run the same way as the sniper tourney. Double-elimination, and you'll have a full week to schedule your match with your opponent. I will PM both people, and you can PM me (or post it here) with the results.

It's been years since I've done any mulching (and I'm terrible at it) so I'm sorry if I miss any rules...

Matches will take place in the Spillway Server (@Master - What's the command to turn off the bhop?). For any admins, use amx_map mulch_dm, any members can nominate the map, and RTV it. Or go to the -=EVIL=- Steam group chatroom and see if any admins are online.

Match will be a race to 10 frags.

Mulch fights start by the two sollys facing eachother on opposite sides of the map. Jump TWICE, together. The moment your feet touch the ground on the second jump, GAME ON. Try your hardest to murder eachother. Winner goes and resupplies, and you start again. Regular nades ARE allowed (no nails), as is the double-shotgun.

Sign up now!! You have until 23 July to sign up, because that is the day I will make up the tournament and we will start!!

Gimpy

Wow Gimpy,

Another great idea. I will sign up for the tournament!

NiGHTS

Did you just replied to yourself? i'm okay with that. :P

Gimpy

Being the "first" to sign up. Hoping that others follow.

NiGHTS

Well, i'm not a huge fan of this type of tournaments, so i'll sit this one out. (but i'll try to spectate most of them!)

Gimpy

NiGHTS

Oh. well then... have fun everybody.

Paz

You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

Butterbean

StarBurns

Quote from: Gimpy on July 18, 2016, 10:37:51 AM
Members only.

Can you open it up to non-members? at-least only me? I promise I'll go easy on you EVIL newbies if you let me in.  8)

Gimpy

Hey Starburns,

You could always fill out an application for membership?

Paz

it would be denied, he's just a silly lonely troll.  I'd rather have sun tzu
You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

Gimpy

Quote from: Paz on July 18, 2016, 04:31:44 PM
it would be denied

That's the joke...

If i wouldnt want him in this clan, i wouldnt want him in this tournament.

crosby

A wild Crosby appears to join the tourney!!!

StarBurns

How the hell am I a "Troll"? I haven't done anything wrong! I just thought i should be allowed to participate in the tournament because whether you people like it or not I am one of the best Soldiers in the game!