News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Thought yall might find drippys hatred towards my funny

Started by pin, July 03, 2016, 01:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CondensationMan

Quote from: ShouldBeNew_ on July 06, 2016, 03:30:15 PM
You are completely missing the point.

QuoteWhere , in any of my posts, do I make a point of where EMOTES ?!
I dont like evil server?
Or any of the admins?

I didn't even say that in my reply to you. You're implying that I claimed that you don't like the EVIL server when I didn't even say that in my previous post.

QuoteYOU, on the other hand, talked about you would would never want to be an admin on evil because there are to many of them and they are unorganized.
Yes, I did say that I don't want to be an -[EVIL]- admin because there seems to be enough admins to take care of the job, however I never said that they are unorganized. If there's something similliar I said to that, I said that some of the admins are offline too much (some low councils) and some play too little.
And because of those reasons (like me being offline too much), i'm not a candidate for admin anymore.

QuoteI thinks its YOU Shouldbenew, that does not get sarcasm
Ummm... were you being sarcastic in any of these posts? If you're going to talk about the chat log, I don't recognise the "obvious" sarcasm there, you're more like making fun out of other people in-game than being sarcastic.
Quoteand you are just upset that you never got to be admin when you applied.
First of all, i'm not upset that I never got to be admin, there's a lot of other guys that can do the job and because I see that, i'm not going to be a candidate for admin anymore. And through time I reallized that I was waaaay too inactive and that I did waaay too many mistakes to be admin. But in the end, i'm not upset.

QuoteAll other admins seem good, especailly since master cleaned house.
I never hated the admins and just like I said before, if I ever complained about admins then it was because they were way too inactive and offline. BUT! Everyone thinks that I meant ALL admins including the high councils but I forgot to mention that if I ever did talk about the admins, it was about the new low council ones that got accepted. But in the end, i'm not against those guys.

Now let me tell you something Condensation Man, ever since I met you in 2014, your typing hasn't changed NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT. Yes, you're doing the same typing mistakes EVER since THEN. I didn't even see you improving your typing in 2 years.
Either you're just a big troll or you have some serious mental problems with studying.

I will respond to each of your points, in order;

so?
and?
so?
so
so?, and so what?

I think you are upset ever since someone along time ago said you were small in the p_nis. That person was probbaly joking but you still seem upset about it. Its ok, it does not matter. SBN  I hope you have a nice summer.

ShouldBeNew_

Quote from: CondensationMan on July 06, 2016, 03:39:06 PM

so?
and?
so?
so
so?, and so what?
You made some very long and detailed answers there, I never thought I would see such detailed ones in my life.

I think you are upset ever since someone along time ago said you were small in the p_nis. That person was probbaly joking but you still seem upset about it.
Your dictionary must be very short, you use a lot of "upset" both in-game and on forums when talking to me.
And I never was upset about someone calling me "small in the p_nis" but in fact you even forgot to mention that the joke was made by you.
Its ok, it does not matter. SBN  I hope you have a nice summer.
You're right, it doesn't matter, I just reallized now that you're actually a troll. The "News:" message warns me every day to not feed the trolls so I guess i'll listen to it now.

CondensationMan

Quote from: ShouldBeNew_ on July 06, 2016, 03:47:03 PM
Quote from: CondensationMan on July 06, 2016, 03:39:06 PM

so?
and?
so?
so
so?, and so what?
You made some very long and detailed answers there, I never thought I would see such detailed ones in my life.

I think you are upset ever since someone along time ago said you were small in the p_nis. That person was probbaly joking but you still seem upset about it.
Your dictionary must be very short, you use a lot of "upset" both in-game and on forums when talking to me.
And I never was upset about someone calling me "small in the p_nis" but in fact you even forgot to mention that the joke was made by you.
Its ok, it does not matter. SBN  I hope you have a nice summer.
You're right, it doesn't matter, I just reallized now that you're actually a troll. The "News:" message warns me every day to not feed the trolls so I guess i'll listen to it now.

ok Shouldbenew. You know best. You are a good example of how tfc players should be and I hope you continue with your efforts at ataining adminship. Done be UPSET if it does mot happen..