News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

youtube :)

Started by missy, June 27, 2016, 09:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missy

so i totoally started a new youtube channel and am doing covers but im always nervous to do new songs. I am also trying to get to learn piano, but i guess if anyone has any song suggestions that would be great:) thanks all :)

ill4death

Are you going to give us the youtube link so I can understand better what you're talking about?
Learning piano? I remember my old piano lessons. I think I got to the indian tee pee song. It was my favorite lol.
I ended up choosing the french horn as my instrument to get half way decent on. Learned some Mozart horn concerto's until one day I got bubble gum stuck in my horn.  :gum:

missy

ii wont be playing piano for awhile till i get the hang of it but i will give you my youtube link, which is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi9871xrOueZ6BFhkCKWqiA

Bonaparte

A nice voice :D  I can tell your sickness is making it hard, though.  I would like to hear some Dolly Parton, too.

...doesn't Joseph Stalin, i mean Master, realize that his clan is full of individuals with unique personalities and talents, yet he tries to rule them with an iron fist.

cage