News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

permanent ban

Started by 4B -AA-, September 09, 2015, 05:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4B -AA-

First of all, I would like to know why it was a permanent ban. I was not using hacks or anything of those things. I see many players that made what I however do not give these players a ban. I understand that what I did was something serious, and not do it again, but do not understand why the permanent ban. My id is STEAM_0:0:141816683

Gimpy

4B,

Please read all of this, and explain to me why your ban should be lifted... However, I felt that you needed one, because I wanted you to post here to ask for it to be lifted, and I have some points I was to get across to you. I'm going to go QUITE far back in history, just to show that you obviously don't understand our rules.

The thing I don't understand, is why you play on two accounts... We have complaints about you from both accounts, so I banned both. But, I will list everything here for you to read. And don't bother telling me that you aren't f0rest. I'm not stupid.

STEAM_0:0:141816683
30 August 2015 "4B -AA-" - Flying helicopters from spawns. I responded to the complaint, and warned you that if you did it again, you would receive a two day ban

3 September 2015 "CRNKN" - Nail Exploiting. I responded again, and warned you with a two day ban (I didn't realize this was you until after, or you would have gotten that two days)

9 September 2015 "paNw0w~" - Spawn Spam. I responded yet again. This time, to tell you that you have received a permanent ban.

STEAM_0:1:57797481
20 February 2015 "f0rest." - Spawn Killing / Camping. I responded to this, and you received a kick. This was while you were a member of -[EVIL]-.

19 June 2013 "||M.S|| Leandro" - Spawn killing. Another admin responded to you sniping a spawn door, warned not to do it again, no admin action taken.

Clearly you enjoy spawn killing, and somehow don't understand that this is frowned upon.

Paz

You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

Gimpy

4B -AA-

Any reply here, or should I mark this as closed?

bIGPIng

Paz. Lol...that vid is fawked up man lol...

Paz

You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!